Very limited Deep Chunk

Just listed 20 packs of Deep Chunk M/F seeds on @Strainly very limited

But I can produce more in the future

3 Likes

So is it limited or not? kinda contradictory. Kinda pricey aswell. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Limited quantity of 20 packs, all that’s left after Emerald Cup… So yes!

I actually sold some to known Farms and breeders at EC…again yes! I get the price. Probably because I’ve known the growers /breeders for a few decades :joy:

2 Likes

Knowing the customer bases is key. Love some pictures.

From the voices in my head
Ethan.

2 Likes

Im just going to say that the days of 100 packs for me are long gone. My packs usually go at 45 each. So idk i guess they are worth what people will pay.

2 Likes

Rember we are a market. Heirlooms are cheeper cheeper and have more diversity.

From the voices in my head Ethan

2 Likes

I understand your view! I feel that way on some aspects. But now I look at these old school varieties that are harder to obtain are valuable.
Many varieties that are heirloom/landrace are easily accessible and should be cheaper, but the rare ones like Big Sur and Deep Chunk are considered valuable to many Cali breeders. You might find a few vendors on-line, but most are $75+ or out of stock.

1 Like

In my experience. Landrace and hierlooms IF legit tend to cost more. “old school” strains basically follow the same market for me. My Bubba K bx1 runs the same as my AF1 or Purple Urple. Now some will call those strains old school, some will say hierloom. either way its the same price. in fact the price could go lower aswell. but i dont want to step on toes. Here in Cali we have way tooo many selections. I could never place a value on someone else product. However remember just about everyone on this site knows the cost. Down to the penny. There was a time i was sellimg packs for $25 is the quality of my product 75% less then a 100 pack? Its a sellers market. Unfortunatally people will pay rediculous prices for beans. Id say the most i ever paid for a pack was $150 for some mendo breath cross from a shady company still operating to this day. I was soo let down by those genes. even doubt they were authentic. IDK strange times

1 Like

Born and raised California and spent 2 decades in Humboldt. I first encountered Monkey Balls/Deep Chunk while in Southern Humboldt in the 90’s. Even then getting a clone was difficult. Then I linked with crew that is in the Wonderland/mean gene circle and was able to get reconnected with the strain. It’s what I remember from SoHumb.
We are all selling someone else’s work and so does every major seed company since the 80’s

2 Likes

I was raised in humboldt. my mother still lives there. im in LA. I worked the hills of panthers gap in humboldt. I need to get up and see my mother soon.

2 Likes

@MK3_Pharms then you may know my longtime friends with SoHum Royal (Sean) in Honeydew. Plus Alex from Honeydew Farms uses my fertilizer. I was a Salmon Creek resident ,remember the Big Bud…you have too if your my age…but live in Eureka now. Guys out in Petrolia use my blends and so on.

1 Like

Im 43. My mother lives in Eureka currently. still growing. still dropping lsd. In the years i lived up there 1980-86 I was a child. I was born into a gorrilla grow family. As a child i was taught to run when CAMP came in thier helicopters. As far as who knows who. my family was and still very private. The roll with legit old heads. And tend to keep to themselves.

1 Like

I’m 44 and was around CAMP as well. Been a medical 215 since 1996 But a handful of my clients are still clandestine farmers. Many are legit I have both for clients. And some of these farms buy my genetics cross or pure. They know my circles for genetics

So what else you want to talk about?

1 Like

Lets talk about the black matter storm hurricane

1 Like