Wanna watch?

Definitely a way to add stress. Colors are fun.

I just want to get the total growth cycle down for maximum yield and my gut tells me we are missing something.

1 Like

what are you having trouble with?

2 Likes

Every grower define a plan for growing a floricultue crop. They basically follow a best of practice plan.

In cannabis the grow practices are all over the place. Some bigger growers have defined good practices, some small boutique growers have great practices, but some are still planting by the dark of night.

I just want great practices based on the goal of the grow flower vs concentrate.
I see lots of things we can do better. I try to keep my mouth shut and put good research out for growers to use.

Enough with cultivars we have thousands. Let’s pick the ones for best flowering and best concentrate, cultivars. 10 of each and let’s clean up the genetic of 20 to get consist production.

Rember cannabis is a commodity for the grower. The grower needs to have the lowest inputs and the highest outputs.

We are ready for a big grower crisis like in 1973-4 and again like in the early 1980’s with farm crisis. All types of farming are on the brink of a big shake out.

From the voices in my head.
Ethan

Cc: @Growernick, @Farmer_Dan, @nick, @Hunter

2 Likes

So you need help with what? i didnt totally understand what you are asking?

2 Likes

She is now down and drying. The others have moved to a new thread. follow along there at:

3 Likes

These took off like crazy. Excellent work on cultivating.

2 Likes