Want to grow the best Cannabis?

Honey’s - Soil & Hydroponic conditioner is offering a FREE SAMPLE to the first 25 growers, who want to try a product that has been used in the agricultural industry since the 1960’s. It has been proven to do many things, including changing the pH in acidic or alkaline soils & water to neutral. It can reduce watering up to 70% and reduce fertilizers & nutrients by 50%+. Another benefit is it can raise the THC level as well as increase growth of your plants. You should be able to get at least a 20% increase your production.
Contact me for your free sample - John M Clark at honeys.soilconditoner@gmail.com or you can call me at (330) 590-3733

5 Likes

Ill try anything once. let me know. what i should do.

2 Likes

Good Afternoon,
Just send me your shipping information and I will send you the sample. If you don’t mind, I would like to know what you think about the product when you have tried it and seen the results.

Thanks for your reply and as soon as I get your information, I will send out the sample.

Regards,

John

3 Likes

Hey @honeysc John! Is this offer still available? If so, wanted to bump this back up for @mastergrowers to get in on this.

1 Like

Yes, it is still available.

Thanks,

John

1 Like