Want to make my own thc vape carts

I have extract using the QWET method, a Buchner funnel, and a Source Turbo. I will decarb it in a Nova FX. I just received a Brass Knuckles vape pen with a refillable cartridge. I am looking for liquidizers to use and one of the few available to me for delivery, (in the middle of the middle of nowhere), has a kit. Anyone know anything about this: https://www.amazon.com.mx/Pure-Liquidizer-Raspberry-eliminar-concentrados/dp/B087415QY3/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_es_MX=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords="pure"+liquidizer&qid=1623608383&sr=8-1
Any other recommendations that I might have a chance at receiving in my location?

1 Like

Check out 760glass they sell refill kits and some great liquid terpenes.

2 Likes

Unfortunately they ship USPS and my town does not have mail service. I have been in Mexico 23 years now. Amazon will ship a few things to me and the Pure brand wax liquidizer is the only one on Amazon.com.mx .

2 Likes

Sorry about that I didn’t know your location. Good luck with your search! 760glass has some good videos on YouTube on how to make vape cartridges.

2 Likes

Not sure where they ship to but have loved terp usa You are being redirected... might look into them. :grin:

2 Likes

Check out the MR.Extractor Organic for your terps you add in.

I just started making my own carts with home made Rosin and I add a 1g:1ml of terps ratio. It is delicious and burns great.

THen for carts i use the PCKT (SPRK cartridges) refillable which are really good quality to burn concentrates and are refillable.

2 Likes