Watch "Call to Arms: H.R.5717 Sweeping Gun Ban" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/s_AfWN-Iavo what is wrong with our country man wtf the way these legislators play sneaky shit is crazy

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2 Likes

When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns how do we protect ourselves and our families our founding fathers saw this bullshit coming i usually dont worry myself with Washington b.s. but this ones just insane

2 Likes

Look up the red flag law in new Mexico, they are already taking them.

2 Likes

you do what we Canadians do… we say “sorry…”

5 Likes

Hahaha hey @hoppiefrog you can always come to my place when the zombie apocalypse comes brotha you too @Ladithief wel say sorey when the smoke settles bahahahaha

4 Likes

Here! Here!

4 Likes

I’m more aof a whaleing harpoon kinda guy looks hilarious and certainly gets the message across , don’t piss off the crazy stoner with the cannon !!! Haha not that I’d use it unless it’s life or death :wink: but trust me no one from the neighborhood would take the chance of they saw that puppies I. Action. Just set up target practice I. Ur back yard ppl will notice haha :wink: I hear they take a steal entry door and still greet the ppl on other side. Also it’s just a warning shot if someone’s beating Dow. Ur door and u fire it at the door .it will come thru a CPL ft lol :wink: now there’s a warning shot for ya haha

4 Likes

7 Likes

Bahahaha i fuckin love you man you just had me rolling laughing at that one haha no doubt

6 Likes

:+1::+1: love you too brother lmao, glad I can make your day a little brighter, I remember the first time I read it I almost pissed myself laughing.

4 Likes