Here’s the short-list:
- Cigarettes with less nicotine and other bad ingredients.
- Changes in chemical safety limits.
- Legislation around gene editing
- Companies will see reduced guidance from Trump administration
- A new food label has been pushed to 2020, instead of 2018.
- Attempts to stabilize health insurance market.
- Repeal of Obama-era carbon emissions rules.
- (bonus) States and cities taking up their own health and safety regulations.
What are your thoughts on this list? Anything you’d add or change? How do you think these will affect cannabis?