Wayno Grows

Given the opportunity I wouldn’t mind a few psychonaught adventures, but I’ll pass on anything that requires a needle or is a barbiturate or amphetamine. Hard pass on all those.

Super curious about dissociative anesthetics and natural hallucinagens though…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t tempt me, Slym! :laughing: Had ketamine once, but that was in the ER and it didn’t go well.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I still remember the big “Special K” freakout of the late 80s/ early 90s. Lol

2 Likes

I am soon to try ayahuasca. I want to do dmt. I want the real deal though. I have eaten lots of shrooms, peyote and mescaline based x.

I got a k pack of the mescal x and was just eating them like candy in vagas like a moron… Lol . Had a great time :relaxed:

3 Likes

Oh that sounds INTERESTING! I really want some Bufo Alvarius venom…

4 Likes

So I got that by asking the man for candy… Never be vague with your dealer.

Second bump I was like “hey that’s not right”… Lol

30 mins later I’m staring at the floor for an hour. Derp

2 Likes

Lol…

Hypnotoad

2 Likes

It looks and sounds like a really interesting trip. Have you ever watched Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia?

3 Likes

I have not. I’ll check into it now though.

Where’d you go @wayno ?

2 Likes

Ketamine is evil shit man. I hallucinated so bad on that shit in the hospital.

1 Like

Crazy interesting show! It’s on Hulu.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Wayno.

2 Likes

Im reading, biting my tongue… trying not to self incriminate

6 Likes

My role model

5 Likes

I rocked that k hole! I come from a long line of truckers, bikers and military. So I think my genes were vetted… Lol

3 Likes

No way man you can bad trip on that shit. Arm full of fluffy puppies one second then hairy spiders the next! No F’n way.

2 Likes

Oh I’m not gonna do it on purpose. Same with salvia. If I can’t control it, I’m not doing it. Lol

1 Like

My trip started out like an Alex Grey painting.

Ended like Tool doing Pan’s Labyrinth.

3 Likes

I have a really stubborn brain. Once I realized I was tripping , I pulled myself out. Just saw that vortex and just dumbfoundedly stared at the ground. God know for how long though. Lol

1 Like