We are investing substantial capital in existing and new cultivation facilities on the West Coast

Our company is making investments across the spectrum in plant touching ventures. Investments in Dispenseries, manufacturing, and cultivation. We are looking for experienced operators only. We are very entrepreneurial in our deal structuring. Looking forward to meeting other Cultivators here.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @brandon!

Thank you! Im excited to be here!

1 Like

My interest is piqued! I’m going to send you a private message. Might be able to connect you with some customers of mine looking for capital.

3 Likes

Welcome @georgeworkman3! Glad to have you as part of the community.

1 Like

Thanks Nic! I’m finding some interesting reads

1 Like

Hi Brandon,
We are talking with investors for our unique sublingual cannabis tablets branded for consumer repeat purchase and high value marketing for : sleep aid, anxiety reduction, pain relief and more. Are you interested?
Regards,
Steve G

1 Like

If you’re serious about acquiring a well established delivery service you should check out the Gold Icon on Weedmaps in Temecula, California, it’s Buds Direct. Give us a call or e-mail if you’re interested

Interested in teaming up with the most efficient, highest throughput CO2 manufacturers in the market?

ExtraktLAB’s 40L extractor is out-performing most 100L+ machines, so is a dream for ROI and investment $.

1 Like

Hi Brandon we are small scale farm looking to expand. Can you please describe your type of investment?

Hi Brandon

Are you interested in purchasing hydroponic stores to support your cultivation enterprises or just looking to invest in cannabis specific enterprises?