We are looking for some testers

Still waiting for my vape sample…lol…

I use to use the m4 cloutank dry flower tape loved it but they stopped making it

Well I guess it was the right thread. Laughing at myself

A little different, lol. We’ll be providing stuff like that soon.

Can we really get a free sample of this this some bullshit

It’s to get information and I’ve learned 1 out of 10 “free samples” actually send it… Boveda was legit and @Ari is legit and by far the most honest and believed in his product that confidence was amazing… They probably have 5 samples to give out most of the time… They come up time to time if you’ll actually use it dm the person

2 Likes

Ahh I see thank u sir

1 Like

I used the smaller 1 and liked it but it’s been a lil since this was posted so il take ur word

1 Like

Never one looking for freebies just need what I need to grow but if it spikes my interest I’ll bite lol and make sure it’s legit by getting info of a legit company and website… If they can’t provide that no go… Internet is crazy sometimes but with this forum I’ve met so many great people every so often you get scams just like catfishing someone on a dating site :joy::joy: … I’m trying to teach my daughter to use the internet it’s a way of life now but gotta know what’s out there digitally

2 Likes

Boveda, Ari and Akong from Inkbird are legit and beyond solid… Boveda is just really slow

3 Likes