Weed growers

Looking for experienced cannabis growers. Please contact me immediately if interested.

2 Likes

Your in the right place but I think your going to need to be a bit more specific

1 Like

Ya location, experience required ect. would be super helpful.

3 Likes

Not fishy at all… Lol. I’ll be watching this. Ha.

@kiki what’s the game plan your trying to achieve? This industry is filled with alot of paranoia. Rando messages may not get the desired results…

8 Likes

U got to let us know what ur looking for my friend but let me welcome u to our community

3 Likes

Hi first off thank you everyone for informing me how this website works I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. What I was looking for was anybody interested in growing in the metro Detroit area. We are looking for growers right now but I think I have the wrong website for that. But I’m also interested in growing myself but I just don’t know where to start. Thank you again

5 Likes

Your in the right place for growers. It’s an entire network of growers. We can help. I’m not sure about folks near you but we can help get your garden rocking. You might meet someone here who is near you. Just involves building relationships. Trust is key. Even now in these legal days. Welcome!

What’s your growing plans?

3 Likes

So I don’t really have growing plans yet. I want to start growing in basement but I don’t really know much on how to start or what products are the best. I smoke a lot and I think it’s time I learn how to grow and it would mean a lot if someone could just tell me where to start and hopefully I can learn how to grow on my own. I can’t wait to learn from you guys in the community and I’m so glad I found this page!

4 Likes

What’s your budget roughly and how many plants are you looking to grow? @kiki

1 Like

I’m looking to grow 72 plants. What would be the budget?

4 Likes

The amount of money you can spend on equipment etc. Any preferences on growing media (soil,coco,Leca, dwc ect)? With 72 I would definitely recommend some kind of automatic watering. Do you have seperate areas for veg and flowering? Another thing I would definitely recommend whatever route you go is to clone and keep some mother plants. Sorry for asking so many questions I just want to make sure we give you the best advice for your situation.

1 Like

I have experience and would be very interested in contributing ifd I can. I am also in the middle, meaning I am not growing but cleaning the grow area . So what is up Kiki

2 Likes

Honestly I just don’t know where to start. What’s the first thing I should buy to start growing? I’m just really confused on what step I should take first. I have a area that’s perfect for growing I just need to start figuring out what to buy.

2 Likes

Lighting is a good place to start, I’m not sure how many SQ ft of canopy your trying to light? Led will cost more upfront then De HPS but save you more money over time and will require alot less cooling. If your room is going to be sealed you’ll need CO2 and A.c. plus dehumidifier sized to how much water your plants are putting out. If your going to use outside air to help cool the room and/move warm air around the house you will need online fans and ducting. Some form of temperature and humidity control is going to be important either way.

1 Like

Check my post man, lmk if u tryna come

2 Likes

Hey what’s up man, pls take a look about what I post. And lmk if u like it!

2 Likes