Week 4 of veg , this is starting to show

1 Like

Your lighting schedule is making it flower. Toss it into 12/12 lighting to continue flower or put it in 24 hour light for a couple days and then ensure your lighting is at least 18/6 to reveg (put it back in grow mode) the plant.

3 Likes

Light schedule is 18/6
Is it early to turn into flower ?

In flower the plant continues to grow up right ? It will become bigger in size, btw I have 4 normal LED lamps 15 watts each

If the plant isn’t in a controlled lighting environment the 18/6 could be not accurate. After the 18 hours of light it needs total darkness. No light leaks. That would be the cause of flowering.

If you put her in 24 hour light for 2-3 days she will go back into vegetative growth.

You can flower anytime you want. Your yeild (how much bud you create) will be determined by your veg size ( how big your roots are allowed to grow).

When she goes into flower she will grow a bit more for maybe a couple weeks and then she will work only on her flower.

The more light you have the more bud you will promote.
You will also want another light for your flower time as well. The leds make a cool blue that work well in veg.
In flower she wants some more reds, yellows and blues.

3 Likes

Its pre-flower. No biggie. It happens. Just treat it as before. Leave it on the current schedule and flip when ready. Pre-flower happens on its own. If you haven’t changed the schedule- just know that nothing is wrong. Keep pushing forward.

2 Likes

I should transplant into bigger pot so she can grow bigger, I will do that and keep the 18/6 schedule for another ten days and then flip to 12/12
I will be patient

1 Like

How I know when ready ?

your plants isnt getting enough light and the wrong amount of time of light… should be triple that size at 4 weeks. check lights nutrients temps humidity ph for a healthier, stronger and more productive plant. but as of right now, you need to put your lights at 18/6 to go back to veg. NOT 24H… 24 hours of light stunts root growth. :wink:

I don’t have enough equipment :sweat_smile:, I am aware of that, next grow I will get a light, now am just trying and will see what happens, will keep 18/6 for another ten days and then flip, but I think with this lights the buds will be little, I just hope to get 10 grams at least with good quality and I will be satisfied :blush:

1 Like

But how I know when it’s ready to flip to 12/12

1 Like

remember that it will take a couple of weeks to go back to veg… then you should wait at least a couple of weeks go put them back into flowering… then it will take another 2 weeks to start flowering again… keep that in mind! :wink:

1 Like

And should I transplant to bigger pot? This strain called purple auto, I have read the 20 L pot is recommended

pistols will start shooting out… thats a sign of a cannabis plant being mature enough to flower… clones can go right into flower as soon as they are rooted becouse they are already clones of adult plants. from seend usually takes around 6 to 8 weeks… unless you do auto flower… auto flower are faster

about a week or 2 before you switch back to flowering trans plant… preferably a 5 gallon cloth pot so the roots can breath… ad some great white micro nutrients for more root growth…

1 Like

are you sure those arent auto flowering seeds bro… because if they are… your plants will continue to flower no matter how much light it has… and changing the light will only stress it amd couse it to hermi on you.

They are auto flower yes

1 Like

then you have to keep the light on 12/12 now man… they are going to flower no matter what you do… unfortunately.

1 Like

Cause it to what bro ?

1 Like

if you up the lights on the auto flowering plant. it will stress it and will most likely turn into a hermaphrodite.