Week one with Strawberry Fields

Been feeding with roots organic once a week adding some hydrozime letting it mix and aerate than ph-ing was going to just add it to the weekly feeling

5 Likes

Have u tried hi brix molasses it’s amazing stuff pricey but worth every penny

4 Likes

That’s what I ordered this time the grow supply store sold me something different last time but I think it more for hydroponic trying to go all organic this run of plants

4 Likes

The lady’s are perky tonight probably going to need me some glasses if I’m going to stay in there till it time to go to bed I think my wife is getting a little jelly spending more time with them lol

1 Like

Well one month in to flower everything is looking great all the lady’s are happy and frosty as ever no pest no mold no deficiencies happy farmer

8 Likes

Update on that brix first day in flower was 4-1 loving what I’m seeing

8 Likes

Just wait till you smoke her!! The flavors and quality’s the terps will bring to the buzz

4 Likes

Amazing plants man great job!!!

3 Likes

Wish I could my job test all the time but my wife smokes like a chimney in the winter lol going to have to find something conservative with the trimmings there just getting started going to get sticky

4 Likes

Thanks the next one I’m going to let get a little taller before the flip took the photos with my iPhone 8 and the light show up purple but to the eye in the room it’s white light

3 Likes

I thought the buds looked too nice to be grown w blurples lol

3 Likes

The lights cost me a pretty penny but worth it black dog photomax 2 1000 got two of them in the room and one on standby I probably spend to much money on my hobby but want the lady’s to have what they want oh and the wife to lol

4 Likes

Sure looks like they are working for ya!!

2 Likes

I seen you just started some DJ’s what I’ve read he’s the man can’t wait to order some most sites I’ve seen most was sold out

4 Likes

@preybird1or @missiles mite have ordered all of them :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

They are starting to take off good now I know it’s fire but idk if they will yeild like I want but we will see . Have u read anything about aficiondos? Some crazy nice stuff imo best breeder on the planet! Talk about a fire storm haha

6 Likes

Guess I need to look in to that I like the old school stuff OG and KUSHs

5 Likes

Check out Munson by Dominion seeds, aficiondos has several kush legends atm too

6 Likes

@hoppiefrog and @oldguy found a bug that’s new to me read about not quite sure Who to believe :100: sure of the bug Springtail have either of you had these bugs and what do you guys think

2 Likes

@patricklardi. I’ve never had spring tails. Maybe post a pic if you can too.
@hoppiefrog I’m sure has seen them and has a cure. :wink::+1::v:

1 Like