Week one with Strawberry Fields

Started this girls from seed kush daddy, purple dawn,G13 and nuke head just move them all to the bigger fabric pots a week ago there under a black dog 1000 tryin the strawberry fields living soil

18 Likes

10 Likes

Brain set to learning mode… Check!

Watching :wink:

9 Likes

Looking good Bradah

6 Likes

Love the memes last grow was in DWC wanted to try some super soil this time thinking about adding one more black dog 1000 the room is 8x12 want it full and happy I don’t post a lot I’m going to try to be more active but I do read almost every post good people on here and nice plants

9 Likes

Second week in there pots they look healthy and happy

12 Likes

Yes they do! Nice work!

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see them grow… see what they’ll become!

7 Likes

Thanks working real hard on cleaning the room ever time I enter climate stay steady about 73 RH at 50% for now ordering another black dog want it to be a jungle in there at harvest time

5 Likes

Week 3 almost time to take a few cuts to clone ordered two more black dogs to flower the room should be plenty of light maybe over kill

11 Likes

Think Saturday I’ll go to 12 an 12 with these lady’s strip there water leafs and watch them stretch I’ll get some lower branches for cloning because seeds now days ain’t cheap

11 Likes

4 Likes

Do you have the ability to have your buds lab tested?

2 Likes

I grow for a hobby my wife smokes and I like to have some laying around for my weekend’s barbecue for friends there’re my testers

4 Likes

Cut there light back suck to be stuck with a 8’ ceiling height here’s a few pictures

9 Likes

@hoppiefrog an @oldguy just wondering what week I should start adding sugar Molasses

4 Likes

You can add it throughout flowering. How are you planning to apply your mix to your plants. Looking good.

5 Likes

I use it thru the whole crop as a microbe food in veg (either with a inoculant or in aact) in flower u can use as microbe food as well or/ and use as a source of potassium and other elements such as iron. I find a world of difference between black strap and hi brix ( hi brix has plant appropriate aminos) and of course had highest brix levels. It’s the key to my organic gardens quality and fuley terps !! Wow

10 Likes

Now I’ve been educated too. :grin::+1:
Thanks for the clarification brother. You’ve told me before but I need reaffirmation every now and then. :wink::v:
( Forgetful stoner ) :joy::man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Thanks just got it in going to start using

5 Likes