Weeks 1-3 progress pictures and how often are you feeding at this stage?

Can I see everyone’s plant from 1-3 weeks old pleaseee? I wanna compare to mines I just don’t feel secure in what I’m doing or if I will even make it to the finish line lol Harvest day! I LOVE smoking weed & just decided to actually try an grow some , I’m so Intrigued by it and curious on learning the lifecycle of these lovely plants! I see so many grow styles, and some of you guys have some Grade A plants👏🏽

4 Likes

From seed love? My current journal are clones. I’ll see if I can dig something up from past grows.

4 Likes

I will tag you in to my 2 current grows, each thread are different nutrients.

5 Likes

I can’t figure out how to upload pictures I already have :thinking:

4 Likes

@MrMonkey420 yes from seed if you can, & what are clones? How do you grow that?

4 Likes

Here you go

9 Likes

Here is a video on cloning. You can also use a solo cup with soil if you don’t have a machine to use.
How to clone a cannabis plant. Fast and easy! - YouTube

5 Likes

@grow1 when do they have a grow spurt? Mines look like this I would say and it seems like it’s taking forever :joy:

5 Likes

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I know that’s right

6 Likes

I haven’t grown in bags; however, I would suggest only watering when you pick up the bag and it feels light. When you decide which nutrients to use follow the manufacturer’s feed schedule. If using hot soil like Fox Farm Ocean Buffet only use RO or Distilled water with a pH of 5.5 to 6.5 for the 1st month. I think you said you are using a soil mixture of Fox Farm and Miricle-gro so that might make it really hot soil and only pH’ed water should be used until you see the leaves start showing yellow, or 5 to 6 weeks at the most. It also depends on the environment your growing in. Outdoors will require more watering than indoors. The strain will also determine how often they need to water. I think @happilyretired and @sssportsmfg could help with information about growing in bags.

4 Likes

Wow I would have never known you could do that. I would try that once I know exactly what I’m doing with growing.

4 Likes

Check out @PreyBird1 cloning thread, he’s an awesome grower! When I get my new propagation tent set up I’ll post a picture and how I use it for you.

6 Likes

Here are some reference charts that you will find very useful throughout your grow. Save them for future use.
Happy leaf.

Unhappy leaf.

How to tell the plant is ready to harvest.
Screenshot_2020-06-28 Growers Network Forum

4 Likes

Three weeks old - one required some extra attention hence giving it a dedicated photo

8 Likes

Thanks your so helpful💕

5 Likes