Welcome to my "G" Autoflower grow (also my first grow ever!) 3 strains

This is my first ever grow. I have my cultivation license for my state and I hope I can be successful at this as I would love to become a caregiver at some point.

I am growing 3 strains from ILGM, Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies and Gelato, hence the “G” grow. I am starting this topic on day 10 of my grow. I am in a 2x4x5 tent, SF2000, 3gal fabric pots, Fox Farms Coco Loco and FF Happy Frog organic amendments.

1 Like

Gelato on day 9

Gorilla Glue Day 9

Girl Scount Cookies Day 9

2 Likes

I moved the GG a little further from center of light yesterday and made sure circulation was good around her and she is bouncing back from the brown tips nicely already, 24 hours later. Expecting her to look great after she wakes up in about 4 hours.

Don’t expect your brown leaf to turn green if that is what you mean by expecting her to look great when she wakes up lol. Brown leaf tissue is dead, and will never get green again. But you are doing fine, looks like maybe a little too much nutes too soon. Just move your light up, no need to move the plants to the edges of the light it will make them lean over toward the light.

Looking good!

2 Likes

No “additional” nutes added yet, medium is pre-amended … may have over watered but the only thing could think is light burn or lack of circulation. She is also 1/2 the size of her sisters and they all broke ground same day.

Here is environment, I am doing a 20/4 light schedule throughout. I will slowly over the next 10 days reduce RH to closer to 50% by day 21 while adjusting trying to maintain 0.9-1 VPD over the same span.

And it could just be a weak plant, they are not all created equal. Lots of variation when growing from seed. Keep us posted

1 Like