Welcome to Neo's Green Room

I’m in my 6th year growing at home in a 4x4 with 2 viparspectra XS 2000 LEDs providing canopy coverage. I’m using a pair of AC Infinity T6’s one for exhaust extracting the other provides fresh filtered air intake balanced for negative pressure. I’m also running three of the second generation AC Infinity cloudray ossilating fans keeping the air and plants moving in the breeze.
I use jacks321 in coco with vermiculite and dynomycos mixed in running in autopots. I also use agsil16 silica, hydroguard, orca, Mr Fulvic, and drip clean. I like to use a small amount of GH liquid koolbloom in early flower through harvest generally but I’m big on less is more in fertilizing I’m running a 700 ish ppm right now entering flower.
Here’s a fast buds California snow x Mephistio Genetics MBAP and a fast buds orange sherbet x Mephistio Genetics MBAP also - I recently finished these at 11 and 13 weeks they’re autoflowers. The Californian Snow yielded 9 ozs of just buds they Orange Sherbet is still drying…

I’m trying some speedrun Granite Haze F6 (I hear good things but I’m dubious of the structure and size at this point.

Compared to this Toofless Alien from Mephisto Genetics

These last two gals are in week five from seed.
I feed jacks the same rate from beginning to end I’ve tried to 4:2 ratio but without much success in flower. Thanks for dropping by to have a look and catch up on what I have going on here. :grin::v:

13 Likes

Oooo pretty
:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it nice to see you here :grin:

9 Likes

Welcome back! You’ve been gone 4yrs! I almost missed this thread…I have been busy and not on as much as i like. So im watching along.

9 Likes

Oh @PreyBird1 I was over at the gc, nice to run you across here pull up a seat. :grin:

8 Likes

Hey @neofirebird

Welcome back to GN, and looking good. Definitely following.

5 Likes

Thanks @chrisj hope you’re having a good day.

5 Likes

So to start a topic within my thread ever have that one plant - when it’s all looking green but you have that one burned leaf. Here’s the rest of her looking just fine.

Here’s my take sometimes individual leaves can get nutrient burn if they absorb more nutrients than others. This could be due to slight inconsistencies in mixing or plant-specific uptake variations. I’ve seen this a handful of times usually it’s a more plant wide issue like various nutrients issues or imbalances. :grin::v:

7 Likes

Looks great I also run jacks I’ve had good success with the 4/2 that’s pretty much all I’ve ran the last few years recently I have started using a zero nitrogen formula after stretch and I’m really liking that

6 Likes

You just chop off that leaf. And all is good :grin: :laughing: Or that is my way.

6 Likes

We’ll have to chat about the 4:2 sometime…
@not2sureyet that’s my methodology but thought it was an interesting taking point. I will leave it to finish dying off here’s a look today.

:grin::v:

7 Likes