Welcome to the Dollhouse! šŸ˜Ž

Damn and here I was thinking my buds looked wet they look like they are about to drip a drop or two

5 Likes

Lol Mon, thank youā€¦howā€™s yours hanging? Drying out well?

4 Likes

Yes ā€¦ they are

8 Likes

Beautiful bro!!! You got a nice amount stillā€¦mon

3 Likes

yeah looks like it lolā€¦ I cant complain like I said in of my others first solo grow and first indoor grow I am happy with what I gotā€¦ All I am aiming for is bigger yields grow after grow

6 Likes

I hear ya, still trying to get larger yields too and trust me nobody could use it more,lol!
You have the possibility to still tweak some stuff in your environment Iā€™m sure!

4 Likes

Yeah that is my goal this grow is to get dialed in and maybe set up to a QB and add another tent

3 Likes

Yea, itā€™s like a tattoo, Once you dabble- you always want to get moreā€¦lol

6 Likes

Dollhouse updateā€¦the new collection dolls are back and happyā€¦ mizz Runtz And lady cereal milkā€¦
Looking for yield gains mon

5 Likes

I figure if I can gain yield or something is better each grow then I am happy ā€¦ so far from the smell of things I should be happy from this last harvestā€¦ but as you know itā€™s on to the next so here we grow again

4 Likes

Dollhouse updateā€¦little bit of shock, getting acclimated! Had a little run in with some gnatsā€¦used a neem oil drench. Things seem to be stabilized now!!!

Another week or so and maybe we can flipā€¦

4 Likes

@docee @dollhouz keep your eyes open. I will. Be posting a FULL SPECTRUM quantum light build in a couple weeks. Waiting for a few more parts to arrive.

7 Likes

Srry it took me till now to get caught up lol thereā€™s a lot of posts at the top these daysā€¦ But great work man I canā€™t wait to see how the runts grow for me I have a few going now. They sure are hungry eh lol :wink: in had to feed them a week or more earlier than norm

5 Likes

Iā€™m down mon!! Lmk and you know you always have an audience here;)

2 Likes

Lol i told you they can drink man! Between 105 plants they have almost drank an entire gallon of root organics surge!

4 Likes

Havenā€™t seen much from the surge monā€¦

Wait til you get a load of this cereal milk I got going it should be a beautie:)

2 Likes

The surge is what gives me the Best trichromes and best turpine flavor. Anything fish based is awesome.

1 Like

Ok, I hear you mon! Iā€™m going to keep giving it. What is your dosage per liter? Do you diminish Amounts as you get past week 6 of bloom?

No i run pretty straight. 10ml per gallon. Feed 3 days flush 1. Feed 3 days and flush 1. I never change this. From small plant to harvest except the final flush. I just recently added bloombooster on this last run. Im currently flowering 38 plantā€™s out of 105. Lol. Gonna have some serouse weed! And actually in flower tent #1 im flowering out runtz white runtz white rhino and grand daddy purple mothers. I want to see if the granddaddy purple that hermied before doest it again with this clone. Because it was originally started outside and brought inside. This time the clone has always been inside.

8 Likes