Welcome to the Dollhouse! 😎

A locker will work great. You can insulate it for noise. Roughly six feet high. Multi level or single. Loads of options.

2 Likes

Sounds like an idea would need to be silent and odor proof and thin…

3 Likes

You got it. 5hdjpgx7NVhmjoWBDO

3 Likes

Just buy a tower case for $50

2 Likes

https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=Case
This place is economical for pc parts.

2 Likes

Yea I’m following…how would you outfit?

2 Likes

Probably a small led module. From findchips.com

2 Likes

Yea that’s a thought, would have to find a good full spectrum.
Also would need a small carbon filter the current one is a jigged up PC fan with activate charcoal…

2 Likes

It will stunt the growth if it gets too cold for a prolonged period of time. You shouldn’t have to dip any lower then 68. If you can’t get them to turn purple at that temp then you run the risk of stunting your plants.

3 Likes

Thanks that’s what I thought … I wasnt trying to make them turn purple the one that turned did it on it self.

4 Likes

Also only temp drop at night or lights out also. Daytime temp does not affect it.

2 Likes

I have heard and correct me if I’m wrong but dont we want cooler temps at “night”

3 Likes

Yes exactly!

2 Likes

Day temps can make them turn.i had a AC unit in a window that was hooked up to a light sensor relay and only came on while lights were on the plants in front of it got super purple but the rest of the room stayed green unless I did a ice water bath.

5 Likes

5-7°f swing is ok but more will slow things down

5 Likes

Now we have covered the low what about the high temp. And I know you can go pretty high in a sealed room with CO2 but not a sealed room

2 Likes

Thats good to know. I dont have much experience

3 Likes

It’s fine to slow them down during ripening imo u won’t loose much weight at all.thats when I purple mine up

4 Likes

Not as much experience in colors. I just did my runts and they Changed colors nicely.

3 Likes

I love it when that happens! Lol

5 Likes