Welcome to the Freakshow

:rofl: I forgot about that Humbolt smell. It is bad, but it did work great!

5 Likes

yup that shit stinks like raw sewage…like shit literally.

all flowering plants got their first doses today…

4 Likes

I was digging around the veg room and made a discovery last night. The three 1988G13 Hashplant beans I popped have shown their pubes. I got 2 males and a female. I smell a seed project… thinking of crossing the males with damn near everything i have and making more 1988 G13 Hashplant too.

6 Likes

grabbed 5 cuttings from the female 88g13hp last night. gotta trim back the males but i’m planning a seed project to preserve the genetics. I am no breeder, but I make a killer F2…

i’ll dust a C99, Wedding Cake, Blueberry Yum Yum and Hippy Slayer clone with the pollen too. why not.? why not indeed.

speaking of Blueberry Yum Yum, got one coming down in a couple weeks. she’s started her flush. i should grab some pics…

5 Likes

well hell. I had my ac unit in the flower room set to dry, apparently. The temp in there tonight was 87 and the plants look like shit. I wasn’t able to get down there last night to check on things because i worked late. AC is running now, plants have been watered, Prayers being said. Since a lot of fan leaves have dried up in the past 2 days, i’ll have to reign in the feeding amounts a bit.

good news is the Blueberry Yum Yum is ready for harvest. She’s coming down tuesday. I’l get those pics i promised. I got an idea for a new thread too. ya’ll gonna love this shit…

7 Likes

here’s some shots of the Blueberry Yum Yum (yes, I bought the seeds for the name) being harvested today. I’ve got bit of a cold so i have no idea how she smells, but she frosted up nicely and has gotten a nice fade on her leaves. She’s at 9 weeks on the nose.

12 Likes

well the blueberry has impressed me. I couldn’t get through 1 joint the other night. Needs another week or so in the jar, but the buzz is stellar.

4 Likes

and the blueberry smell is coming out in the blueberry yum yum buds in the jar and the buds are tightening up nicely. I’m pretty impressed with this strain. I may have o order more from Pacific Seed Bank

2 Likes

man this blueberry is continuing to impress me. Such great smooth smoke after only a week and a half in the jar, smells nicely fruity/berry-ish, and the buzz makes me want to dance, get naked and run down the middle of the street. Such fun!! She’s making her was to my top 10 very quickly. Reminds me of a fantastic C99 high.

1 Like

welcome to GN a very impressive line up u have there I will enjoy following ur grow. Be safe

1 Like

High @LasVegas7

welcome to the Freakshow. Pull up a bean bag and pass left.

2 Likes

flower room shots
Blueberry Yum Yum

GG#4. she grows tall and lanky and makes tiny buds, but they’ll knock you on your ass. Such good smoke

Greasy Stinky Hippy Slayer. I’m so happy to have this girl back in the stable. She’s a phenotype of an old Bodhi strain, Dirty Hippy x Road Kill Unicorn. She literally smells like a bus load of hippies coming back from Bonaroo - body odor and rotten fruit. This is one of 2 strains i have found that cuts through LSD. Amazing smoke

16 Likes

Man this Blueberry Yum Yum is living up to its name. I bought the beans on a whim, thinking they would be a novelty, but damn this smoke is fantastic. Followed 2 j’s of Yum yum with a j of Oregon blueberry last night and fell asleep sitting straight up on my couch last night. Woke up still buzzed too. life is good and now it;s even more tasty.

5 Likes

All right fellow growers, riddle me this:
the first Blueberry Yum Yum plant i grew i did with all AN nutes. She went a full 9 weeks and was amazing. The three BBYY i have in flower now have been getting Heavy 16 for base nutrients. The plants are right at about 6 weeks and look completely mature. Calyx’s are swelling, trichs are mostly cloudy with a lot of clear yet. She looks way to mature to be not quite 6 weeks. I am worried that if i let her go the full 9 weeks that beautiful weird buzz will not come through and she’ll be too heavy. I’ve not experienced this difference in nutrients before. Any advice??

2 Likes

Plants perform different mechanisms on different timeframes. Some will begin to cloud up around week 6 and then push their efforts into bulking the flower itself. Max potency also usually has an approximate 2-week window, so imaging that they are beginning to cloud in week 6. Maybe sometime in week 7 they hit their max potency, well you still have until week 9 before any of that THCA begins to degrade into CBN. Go more by the ambering of the trichomes than the cloudiness of them, if that makes sense.

Also, I have a really good nutrient alternative for you that will make your experience a lot easier than AN or GH, or what you are subbing in now. We were just called the “fine dining” of nutes in the recent High Times Tech / Hydro Report Issue. DM me if you’re interested.

5 Likes

Oh yeah! @joel_keygrow has fantastic nutrients. Im stuck in a contract type deal. But joel’s got the shit! Or i would snag some more Right now.

2 Likes

ok i dm’d but i gptta say i’m p0rettyhappy using the heavy 16 so far…

1 Like

here’s some shots of the Blueberry Yum Yum at 6 weeks and ready for harvest.

if these buds are done and taste great and the buzz is as fantastic as the Blueberry Yum Yum I grew using AN that took 9 weeks to mature, man oh man will i be happy.

12 Likes

Those look luscious and tasty freak.
Something about that Blueberry…
Keeps us coming back for more.:fist:
Thanks for sharing the beautiful bud pics.
:v:

5 Likes

thanks for stopping by and the kind words, my friend. This Blueberry is wonderful. I am hoping i can replicate the buzz i got from smoking the first plant i harvested a few weeks ago. Such an amazing, fun, dance on the tables tops run down the street naked weirdness

4 Likes