Well boys iv won

I usually post the name w the pic but thanks for pointing it out that I’m slacking @bobette

I’m doing good buddy yeah we haven’t talked in a cppl weeks I went on vacation and came home to a shit show so i been hiding depressed happy angry and stressed all at the same time but things are turning around

Hey some1 has to hold the standards for good herb in mass and it might as well be me hahahahahahah

1 Like

If some1 would jus hire me and meet me alredy the world could be smoking my shit

1 Like

That sucks :confused: i heard you had some mold in this thread.

1 Like

Female grower here @katmwall. The world needs more growers. . Peace love and power to the cannabis!!!

6 Likes

Female grower here also. I love it!!

4 Likes

girls are awesome growers also. Grow on ladies.

3 Likes

Geezeus look what I started tryed to include bobette into my perception now every girl grower is like haaaaayyyyyyyyy I’m a girlllll looooook at meeeee hahaha wow

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You started something!!:green_heart:

2 Likes

its seems the ones growimg shouldn’t be and the ones who should aren’t given their chance. We should make our own!

1 Like

Aahh I live in a backwards state where the government thinks its better to be an opioid addict than to grow your own medicine. I say Fu** you!! I follow God’s laws not man’s,

2 Likes

amen brother. Im in the same boat!

1 Like

I’m on the way to making my pie

Women growers kick ass. The forum is full of us.

6 Likes