Well boys iv won

@Ladithief , @PreyBird1 , @bullfrog420 , @scotty17 , @bobette well I won’t the mildew battle my treatments worked out I only had to get rid of 3 plants total took about 2 weeks for all of them to get back to normal but figured il let u guys know how it’s going for me I wish the best for u all and miss our conversations hope everyone has a great day

12 Likes

What a nice looking sativa!!!

1 Like

Thank you kind sir it’s my wife’s favorite

2 Likes

What up brother. How things? Havent heard from you in a minute.

1 Like

What kind is that? Looks good my friend.
And girl… we aren’t all boys. LOL!!:rofl:

2 Likes

That was my first thought also. Nice!

2 Likes

Trust me bobette we don’t need to get into gender identity I think the only thing diff from me and u is ur womb and spirit so when I say aye guys that’s my general pop of people whom I think have potential to grow at growing and have shown me that so basically it’s a compliment to be fererd to as one of the guys

2 Likes

Or girls what ever way u Wana say it to urself

If u want me to admit that generalizing things prolly isn’t my best human quality but doesn’t mean I wasn’t thinking about ya KuZ ur name is bobbette I could taggd u and refers to u as robert

…lol… @shmodyshmott… you did it now…lol…

2 Likes

uh oh bobettes cool AF!

2 Likes

All is good!! I was just busting your balls!:rofl::rofl:
I hang with the guys mostly, raised boys…
@PreyBird1 thanks man!
You should be expecting a package soon. Let me know when you get it, please. :green_heart:

4 Likes

@bobette you are a better grower than most… here in cali id call you my homegirl… a friend… my wife would like you she’s a baddass too

3 Likes

I’m sure I could hang with you and your wife! I would also consider You my friend!
Thank you for the compliment! @scotty17

3 Likes

I was wondering if there were any other women/girls on this forum. :joy: now I know! That plant looks amazing!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I will be honest I do love this group of goombas even tho none of us are retarded I jus like the work

1 Like

I was one of those guys…lol… I assumed @bobette was female by the “ette”…lol…

3 Likes

Hahahaha my wife would argue that statement and say I have to be some what Retarded. Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Ok this is true my wife probably agee’s to

Oh this is the peyote kritical

1 Like