What are these bugs

My daughter only has 1 plant…i took the other 2 cause they were dying. The plant ahe has is in a planter hanging on her deck. She has been seeing bugs and would like to know what they are. I think they are outside bugs and arent eating leaves. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Not sure what it is but it’s not a thrip or an afid those are really bad for plants

1 Like

Hi @tammydc, greetings from Ecuador.

The bug in the first photo is a larva from a LadyBug. Don’t need to kill or spray it.
Larvae of ladybugs eat every other insect, eggs, larvae and nymphs that crossed their path, they are good for your crops.

Greetings from the middle of the world!

6 Likes

Hi Paul from Colorado! Thanks so much for the info. Its a great relief! Stay healthy!

3 Likes

Awesome bro I have been working with Lady Bugs ,and Peppermint oil to keep the girls safe. Do you know anymore Organic solutions for pest control so I can add it to the knowledge that I have at this point??

1 Like

Hi @bryankp!
Efficient microorganisms are a must for an organic crop.

Regards!

2 Likes

What would the parameters of efficient? Could there be to little or to many? Never enough? Would added sugars help this ecosystem?

1 Like

Great question. I can’t wait to learn what else that I can use to keep my grow Organic.

It’s hard to find a botanical garden supply store. I can only find love bugs
What is a good place to order from or a place that might sell them… I’m trying to make my own 100% Or6. Besides a lemon for PH :-1:do you have a way to use PH :+1:???

I got you bryan!

thats for big bugs. Not the microbials. I dont think they do. I didn’t look though. But they have all kinds of bugs!

1 Like

Look at this post:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, and I’ll be sure to check and let you know the 411.

All the information here:

Regards,

2 Likes

You are awesome

2 Likes

Tupe ladybug larva into google. Tjere are places that sell them

3 Likes

And em1 has literally hundreds of usses,drink it use it to clean stinky garbage bins,clean rust, sterilize viruses, supercharge your compost, cure disease etc etc…

1 Like

No problems with fl and what’s the place I can see what I would like to have to benefit Seizure Disorder, Macro, Micro, and Granma?

I just saw your post about bugs and it reminds me of this video. I thought y’all might find it funny. I hope you do! This has nothing to do with cannabis, just a little something funny to brighten up your day. https://youtu.be/yiet836y-6w :rofl:

Not sure what the question is, but I have some advice on migraines that may help if that’s what u mean