What are your favorite strains to grow?

Been meaning to try living soil…thinking I’ll get some sohum to run some of my autos on next grow to see how I like it

6 Likes

My time is greatly freed up… no Ph’ing thus no 3 step calibrating… no TDS’ing etc… just pour, brew, water…

5 Likes

ya i stopped measure nutes when I changed to AN…its nice

5 Likes

Using Earth Juice, other organics, and microbes gets me nearly the same effect as living soil. I treat my nutes like a tea. I don’t worry much about pH, but I still check my input, just to make sure everything is copacetic. I don’t even think about ec.

6 Likes

LOVE THE E.J!!! Organics are easy to apply fo-sho;)

5 Likes

I like it better than bio canna (my other go to for shelf products)

5 Likes

Yeah bro but it depends on genetics too. White widow and bluedream are notorius for handling stress and heavy nutes. Sometimes youll get lucky with a pheno that doesnt lean towards the ruderalis (sensitive to nutrients) used in the cross and leans towards the photoperiod.

5 Likes

Tried a few strands but I like black Afghan, it grows very dense and it makes a nice yield. Also tried Northern Light, it seemed to be a very easy to grow strain. And the buds were incredible they came out almost for Packaging…

6 Likes

images%20(3)

Welcome to GN @future :grin: We are so glad your here!

5 Likes

Welcome @future… Northern lights is easily one of the easiest to grow and is such an awesome strain… and black afghan (as an indica guy) is a very heavy hitting afghan strain… I love Mazar-i-Sharif hash from afghan… if you can ever get that you find Nirvana… if you are in Canada I can mail you some…lol…

5 Likes

Potheads UNITE!!!

5 Likes

@purpngold74

2 Likes

I might have answered to this already but now it’s White Widow

3 Likes

Here are some sampels of my favorite strain OH Dumpster. After 25yrs, this clone only is still my favorite stain ever. It’s a win all for buyer and seller everyone happy.
This is an emergency head stash for Winter. Maybe the Grow Facilities in my State can learn from underground. The price sure is better.

6 Likes

I do love Strawberry Cough. Nice flavour, dreamy pleasant cerebral high, bit of a weedover the next day. Check out this for more info. Also I’ve heard it’s a fantastic strain for depression and anxiety.

2 Likes

Ive grown autos in 12/12!!
Blue dream auto by humbolt seeds!!
Taste identical to original blue dream!!
White widow auto by greenhouse seeds!!
And the white widow was the best auto for taste and high!!!
Used greenhouse feeding!!
Currently on a auto pk by oasis Genetics on 20/4 this time only!!and not as big as my 12/12 autos…
Happy growin!!

2 Likes

I’ve started growing Dolato https://askgrowers.com/strains/dolato-strain-reivew. Have someone already grown it? It will be good to be prepared to have some problems :slight_smile:

My favorite strain of all time to grow (and use the medicine made thereof) has got to be The Exorcist from Great Lakes Medical Seeds. This thing grew like a beast and soup-can sized colas were the norm for that one which was a minor miracle in itself as new to growing as I was then. Exorcist is Ambulance x Harlequin Jo, the end product was one of those rare double-hitters with really high THC and CBD values, both post 20% the one time we were able to have it tested. Every plant grew perfect for indoors, the classic short, squat and very fat bushy plants that had insane branching, produced alot of resin which was good because I was also learning to make BHO at the time as well. This stuff turned out the best shatter I have ever made before or since and since I know it can’t be my skills because I had none back then it had to be the strength of the strain itself…

Oh yeah, strains we hate to grow; for me that would have to be Bubba F-king Kush…attempt #1 “Failed to thrive”, attempt #2 grew so tall and rangy (I was like on crop #2 so had no clue WTF to do with stretching plants) it was constantly in the lights (which of course back then were HPS so you know those MFers got hot) and burned up most of the usable bud and attempt number three hermied on me, JUST BEFORE it also became airborne and flew over the neighbors wall into his back yard. I hated this prick, had called the cops on me before and I was seconds away from calling 911 on him growing pot in his back yard which back then was still illegal AF. Came to what was left of my senses, wrote off the lost plant and swore to never grow that damned strain again.

3 Likes

Laditheif could you teach me the living soil technique as you know it? I am very interested.

Ask away… but indoor outdoor… and indoor some of my juices stink so bad you might find yourself on the street…lol…

1 Like