What do yall think? More time?

8 weeks in.

5 Likes

She’s pretty! Should drop some more pics in the “Show your bud” thread, it’s basically our fridge where we post art (except it’s a thread and we post weed lol). You’ll find most of the bud shots there

4 Likes

@districtflora You think she has more time?

2 Likes

Can’t really see how murky or clear the trichs are from these pics. What strain? If it’s not already done it looks like it’s pretty close

3 Likes

Pineapple express

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks nice and milky now depending on your desired effect you want milky trics will give u a speedy high as were more amber is a couch lock high so up to u

6 Likes

@mouse935 said it

4 Likes

if i am unsure of harvest time i just know a bud off stick it on my modem for a day and smoke it. i go for something lower down the plant. if its not ready i let it go a few days and try again.

3 Likes

did you ever notice spmetimes you get high and hope people got what you were saying

3 Likes

…And you rewrite the same sentence two or three times …and just finally hit ‘reply’ even though the words on the screen don’t cooperate? lol!

I think that happens to all of us!

@Hydro So what did you do? Did you harvest yet? Or sample it?

2 Likes

@OlyBoy still no amber on the buds so I’ve just been giving her ro water and bud candy

3 Likes

I still see alot of white hairs on her. Most all hairs will b orange and shriveled up when it is about done and ready but i would still watch trichs everyday til they r to your liking. Dont pull it early or ull lose alot of fattening up

2 Likes