What does red dots on the leaves mean?

Now that’s what u call tough

3 Likes

Where do u order the rice hull?

3 Likes

It was a crazy heat wave back to 75°f woohoo and yeah man definitely look into it I use the water soluble rice hull silica its definitely a must have for strong plants 8n my experience will be posting updated pics in the journal later

3 Likes

I found it originally on the soil builder website but they have there own site now il find it for ya

4 Likes

Sweet tks buddy it’s the last thing I need to buy lol

4 Likes

It’s called growsil buildasoil.com looking for the direct site

5 Likes

Its grow-sil.com

4 Likes

Gonna be recycle-sil soon but it’s awesome and kaligrownbud on youtube gives out a discount code it’s worth looking at

3 Likes

Great looking plants

What kind of greenhouse and how long did it take to put together

3 Likes

Thanks. This is my 2nd time trying to grow outdoors. I got a 20’ x 10’ x 7’H Green House. With 2 people, took about 2 hours.

4 Likes

Black Swallow living soils from Brantford…

2 Likes

And Agi-sil works well too…

4 Likes

Any tips on usage in flower ? Got a bag in the mail as we speak lol

2 Likes

I personally feed silica until the 3rd or 4th week of flower generally when the stretch stops but again that’s just how I do it

6 Likes

3 Likes

Quick question. This is my Cornbread. I saw (4) baby caterpillars crawling around. I picked them off and seeing that this happened last year and got outrageous to control, I went ahead and sprayed the plant down with Monterey B.t. Caterpillar spray. I really didn’t want to spray it since buds are starting to form but I didn’t want to go through the outbreak like I had last year. The bottle says OMRI but just want to get feedback if anyone else is doing this or has been thru it.

4 Likes

Avoiding the buds is a good idea.

Keeping on top of things before they get out of control is the way to do it.

Happy growing,

MacG

4 Likes

Put a tonne of eggshells down (works for slugs think it may work for caterpillars)

3 Likes

Or diatomaceous earth too. The food safe or garden safe stuff.

4 Likes

It’s good to eat as well tones of benefits

2 Likes