What happened to the actual grow journals?

Keep it on 18/6 for a while and it will flower no matter what… then you know you have an auto…lol…

2 Likes

@evan269 where’d you get the seed from? They should be able to tell you the strain and it’s history.

Cheers,

Packee

2 Likes

And @chrisj thank you and get a journal up here…lol… oh and you chicken and pig and puppy pictures…lol…

2 Likes

I’ve been trimming for days. Uhg Hahahaha so here is some of my goodies. I did have something weird happen this last run. I had a Mendo P Hermie on me. What’s weird is she is a clone I’ve been cutting amd cycling thru for literally years! Nothing in the room was different and very thing was dead on rite. Hahaha she still started busting out bananas. I got her out and all, just weird. The other 2 of th same strain did not hermie. Huh got me on this one. Lol sorry I don’t have pics.

7 Likes

I know a few ppl that used bleach due to peroxide and alcohol shortage to clean and had that issue

2 Likes

Chunky buds btw, just got out of trim prison myself lol

2 Likes

Hey should my plant be this small its been almost a full month

@evan269
Your growing medium looks bone dry to me, you don’t want it soaking wet but it shouldn’t be allowed to fully dry out either

And yeah it does look on the small side for almost a month of growth, what have your temps and humidity been at?

1 Like

Also wats ph of water or feed? Are u feeding wat kinda feed and how much also like mentioned temp is more important than people think especially lights out make sure your leaf temp is as close to 80 or even 82 now humidity as long as ur not@ like 25% 30% I’ve not had issues say from 40 to 80% personally minimal difference so I would say something is up.i lift my pots to see how heavy which gives me a good idea of when to water

Looks like you might be damping off your stalk also…

Its growing fine now my heart was to high in my house it gets cold in Michigan the soil was drying out

1 Like

How do I know if my plants are sativa or indica dominant

When I have long thin fan leaves its a sativa. Short and fat fan leaves tells me indica. If I have a leaf thats a little of both I just figure its a mix of indica and sativa. Hahahaha

2 Likes

There is an awesome app ive been using for years, theyre lacking in a few things but its the best grow journal ive found and ive been using it for every grow just to see my progress etc. its called ‘BUD’ for ios. completely free and no ads yet. look me up @hookedonponics