What happened to the actual grow journals?

I find it’s hard to tell who is a experienced grower if u don’t see their grows, this place used to be full of journals… I challenge all growers to post a up to date journal so new ppl can see the success we are having, or not as well.so many ppl like to talk but do they produce ,that’s why we are all here to learn about cannabis… The content often has nothing to do with cannabis at all…

7 Likes

I’m playing the waiting game. No new nothings. Just growing.

1 Like

It don’t need to be new just growing anything at all that’s cannabis :wink:

3 Likes

I have been bad, my grow diary is still being made, not much movement on my side, but plants are growing. But loads of other journals on here and mostly all about cannabis!

4 Likes

I’m at the end of my first grow…I have few of my first plants hanging & one ready to be chopped to hang :wink: Definitely learned a lot along the way & will make adjustments on my next grow… thanks to GN members for assisting along the way…like @cjones said…i’m also playing the waiting game now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am also playing the waiting game. Not much to do with it in the preflower veg stage. I am building a light though so that’s something! Also trying to figure out how to set up my grow tent more efficiently and fix my plant. (It’s still having some issues) :disappointed:.

2 Likes

Once again why is @scotty17 even Looking here he has been banned by Nick and Chris d!! Go the fuck away already u are a troll and a harassing ass!

2 Likes

Waiting here also. I’m gonna post an update once my plants are done flushing. Ph and ppm was off due to ppm meter not being calibrated smh

1 Like

Tks @chrisj for cleaning up the vandalism he created but we need a long term solution… They will never stop lol

2 Likes

That’s pretty much all I post @hoppiefrog. How my grow is going every week. Been going nonstop since Oct 2019, and still going strong with perpetual grows. I’ve always tried to include as much detail about my grow in every weeks post. I get what your saying. It’s alot of fun to follow along other people’s grows.

7 Likes

Been gone fishing for the week, veg tent got a bit out of hand, time for a bit of a trim I think

Flowering tent is still doing it’s thing, 3-4 weeks in

6 Likes

I just finished my OG kush X Blue dream journal… well the first run of it. I will be starting one for my four other strains and one for my Prey special. I got you!

3 Likes

hhad this growing for about a week is it supposed to be this small I’m a first time grower

2 Likes

@evan269 Yes. Sprouts starting from seeds are usually that small. They get big though to watch out! Happy growing! :seedling:

1 Like

How will I be able to tell if it’s a autoflower I got it from a friend

Your friend would have to know the genetics and let you know. It depends on where they got it from. Or it will start flowering on its own without changing the light cycle. That would also tell you it’s an auto.

5 Likes

Ok thanks a lot

1 Like

Watch out for hermies;)

Is this a sativa plant

2 Likes

Longterm solution has been put in place and that frees up sometime of mine. So I really need to get my hands dirty and start with proper gardening and posting some pictures and updates.

6 Likes