What if you had an automated way to cure your buds?

What if it was even simpler than you thought…
What if it was super cost effective and worked perfectly every time…
What if it could be shipped right to your door discreetly…

THE SOLUTION HAS ARRIVED :slight_smile:

**Check out some of the people that love the CVault
The Worlds Smartest Storage Container
Custom Grow420: 1 POUND OF WEED!!! - YouTube
Green Clouds: Operation Cure My Cannabis: Starring the CVault - YouTube
Cali Growers Association: Cali Growers Association Reviews Cvault - YouTube

If you want to cure your buds PERFECTLY Every Time, then you should come on by https://www.cvaultstorage.com

Stay Blessed,

Ryan

4 Likes

I love my CVaults! Do you love your CVault too? Show us the love in this thread: Show off Your C-Vault Photos!

2 Likes

This is for small home growers, what if you want to cure a few thousand Lbs?

3 Likes

Our automated curing system (check out https://www.cureadvantage.com) uses cVaults as the storage vessel. Cant wait to see a much larger vessel, so we can meet our larger clients needs. Please keep us posted on when those may be available.

5 Likes

I also want to see a giant C-Vault!

4 Likes

We have a 50 liter container coming out in the beginning of January, which is capable of storing anywhere from 5 to 8 pounds of dried flower. So I suppose you could grab a couple hundred of them to cure and store a few thousand pounds!

Stay Up!
Ryan Parker

3 Likes

Didn’t you get to see the new 50 liter CVault at our booth at MJ Biz Con? Its massive and a thing of beauty! I cant wait to see one of them full to the brim!

Be Easy
Ryan Parker

3 Likes

Hey Ruben, we have the new 50 liter CVaults coming out in the beginning of January. They should be able to fit approximately 5 to 8 pounds of dried flower. That is currently the largest size we have in the works but we are always listening to suggestions for the future.

Good Vibes
Ryan Parker

4 Likes

Thats fantastic! I will be placing an order soon then!

3 Likes

I DID get to see the giant C-Vault at MJBizCon! Don’t you remember I stopped by your booth to say howdy? It very was nice to meet you and your dad in Vegas and witness the behemoth in person.

2 Likes

i will take one. if you want to be charitable😁

2 Likes

I just bookmarked your website. I’m not ready for you, yet, but I’d definitely like to start a conversation on your product. Do you have have any testimonials you could link me to?

3 Likes

We have several documents we could send to you. Please contact maria@cureadvantage.com for that info pack.

4 Likes

if i had a automated curing machine. i would be a god among flowers.

5 Likes