What in the leaf is going on here

After pulling out the hermies now I have this going on. Any ideas?

3 Likes

Would need to know more about your grow space before tryin to identify the problem. Lights/temps/humidity ect

2 Likes

Conditions are average really all other plants thrive…which this one is growing fine just some leaf twisting and I’m leaning towards ph issue. 2x4x5 tent with a marshydro sp250. Temps from 72to81 farenheit with rh between 45 and 60. 4inch exhaust and 4inch circulation fan inside

2 Likes

In FFOF 3GAL fabric pot. Spring water and distilled with calmag

2 Likes

To me it looks like a few things. Mainly PH fluctuations and too wet soil or bad soil.
Looks exactly how some of my girls did when I over watered and lost track of ph.

3 Likes

If you keep pulling those nanners and bunches keep popping up you might want to cut your losses and chop. Sometimes nanners are manageable other times not.

3 Likes

Not Zkittles is it? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No this is a different strain. I removed the questionable hermies from the tent

3 Likes

Well, I’m guessing what ever stress caused your plants to hermie its stressing this plant also and its showing signs of stress. You could always try a good flush. Do you have any idea what caused your plant to hermie?

1 Like

Conditions have been the same for 3 grows now and this was my first case of hermies so I’d imagine nothing wrong there. I leaned towards genetics because there have been several growers same strain same problem.

4 Likes

The plant pictured in this post is Sour Diesel. The hermies were Zkittlez from ilgm

3 Likes

Dang. The only time this happened to my plants were when i swapped out lights mid grow. So I don’t have much first hand experience with this. Ima do some research.

2 Likes

Is that plant the closest to the fan? Just to see if possible wind burn.

2 Likes

I move them around in the tent almost every day

2 Likes

How many lights in there? Just the marshrydro?

2 Likes

At first sight I would say a light overwatering

1 Like

Just the one. It is manufacturers recommendation for my space. It’s TRUE 180 watts I guess.?

2 Likes

I’m not sure… I use the marshrydro ts3000 for my 4x4 veg room. I’ll have to read up on that.

2 Likes

I have one BG out of 4 that is giving me some slight clawing but I’m all but certain she’s root bound. Being that she’s the biggest and given the exact same regiment. 2 have some slightly painted nails but nothing that would lead to excess.

3 Likes