What is going on for 4/20?

Hello Everyone!

I was curious what everyone might be doing for 4/20 this year. Any promotions, parties, or specials going on? I am thinking about doing a special deal on our Rasta Bracelets with GENIFER M.

I’d love to see what everyone has going on!

Thank you,
Kristine Gonzales

4 Likes

@KristineG I know my wife for one will have every deal for every dispensary in Pueblo, CO memorized (and that my wallet will feel mysteriously lighter that morning!)

Let me tag in some more of our members here and we’ll see if anyone has anything to add! @memberdirectory

2 Likes

That is a great way to celebrate 420 I know I will probably be doing the same!

1 Like

Hey these are pretty cool!

2 Likes

We have 8mm beads for $50 and then we have 6mm beads of the same style for $40 but are not on the website yet we are hoping to get pictures of them. They will be some kind of promotion on them for 420 and are about to have a meeting about them.

1 Like

What would it take to get a company logo stamped on one of those charms?

2 Likes

20% or 50% off EVERYTHING in our stores (GreenWorks in Lake City and Greenwood Seattle) 4/19 AND 4/20

3 Likes

We have made tons of custom pieces for people in the industry and out of the industry. My personal favorite custom order was made for Josh from J Canna.

All custom orders go through Glenn @ glenn@geniferm.com

6 Likes

That is a good deal!

3 Likes

I’ll post these on my Facebook page Free Weed. I really like your work! Good luck!

3 Likes

10% off all parts in our online store, all week! I really had to stretch to come up with a code, so here’s how I figured it out: we have 120 items in our online store. Double that and you have 240, transpose the first two numbers and you’ve got 420! The code will be TENUOUS420. heh heh

2 Likes

From the Cannabist:

3 Likes

Love GeniferM!!! They were my clients for awhile. Here in Phoenix, there are a few huge parties going on. During the day on 4/20, people usually stop by my place to smoke and we all go eat next door at a place called Blaze. Second annual! :grin:

5 Likes

We gotta go to PHX for 4/20 haha!

3 Likes

420 Green Gala: Super Troopers Edition is the big event, sponsored by Timeless, Sunday Goods, Infusion, and a few more. Super Troopers theme and collaboration!

4 Likes

CALIFORNIA 4/20 events
https://herb.co/marijuana/news/californian-420

High Times Cannibus Cup - San Bernadino

420 Games in LA

and a load of other events all around Northern and Southern Cali–

–Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
www.proteus420.com

3 Likes

https://www.weednews.co/what-are-the-best-420-events-in-denver-in-2018/

1 Like