What is the best liquid nutrient line/kit for soil growing?

Hey all!

So I have a question. I see a lot of you using feeding schedules and using liquid nutrient lines. Are the liquid nutrient lines sold in packs where you can just buy all the nutrients for the plants whole life cycle and they give you a schedule of when to feed it to the plant? Or are they all individual bottles you need to buy yourself? If they are sold in packs, what are the best nutrient lines or ones you have had the most success with? I’m growing in soil mixed with worm castings, coir, and perlite. I want to get a full line of nutrients before I start my second grow so I can properly feed my plant over the course of its life and I’m not guessing as much. Also one other question, what is the best thing to plant germinated seeds in before moving it to soil?

Thanks in advance for your help! :heart:

green planet nutrients can be used for soil amd hydroponics. it comes with a base chart that gives you the right measurements for soil or hydro. its awesome. i had seen alot of comercial growers use it on Growing Exposed. ive been getting super awesome results. And they are not expensive. =)

1 Like

That’s awesome to know! That could be a strong contender, I like that it has the dilutions for soil or hydro. I will make sure to keep it in mind! :grin:

1 Like

You can get the macros in 1 part, 2 parts or 3 parts … all depending on brand. I know some brands do sell a kit, where you get the basic feed bottles along with the additives bottles included… for example a bud-booster bottle and a flush bottle included in the kit.

Everybody has their own preference/brand, but it’s basically all the same. Read up on using bottle nutes in soil.

Coco-pear is perfect for your transfer into soil

1 Like

I have been growing multiple grows with the same strains and same nutes, then ill grow the same with the next round of nutes and see if anything changes. First was foxfarm (like 30 bottles with additives) and now dakine 420 (5 from start to finish, with 2 additives)

Ff is mainly organic and dakine is synthetic.

I will soon be marketing a sugar based line. It will revolutionize growing. Leaps and bounds.

1 Like

What have you found thus far that has given you the best results? Also do the kits come with feeding schedules?

The schedule is always somewhere. Online or a pamphlet. Ease of product has been the only factor thats has changed. So far I just see normal growth.

1 Like

im a big fan of green planet nutrients…i like that it comes with a ph stabilizer. I get the 3part and also add terpinator, the pro cal and dense at the end. im on day 21, look at them. and my seedlings do very well with them as well!

1 Like

It looks like you’re growing hydroponically though? Or are they in soil?

1 Like

hydro in rockwool, with a auto watering system!

1 Like

I’m in soil so it might be too much nutrients if I follow the same system as you. I read (I could be wrong) that Rockwool you need to provide all the nutrients for the plants because rockwool doesn’t have nutrients like soil. Or does it not matter if you’re growing hydroponically or in soil for what nutrients you use?

1 Like

yeah man…just watch some YouTube videos on people that use it… hope i was helpful homie

1 Like

You were super helpful dude! I appreciate the recommendation. I’m just trying to do my due diligence before buying more stuff because I’ve been buying things willy-nilly and it’s landed me in trouble. I need to change out my light because I bought a bad one (according to everyone on this forum pretty much) and I don’t hve the best nutrients right now. So before I make more purchases I’m trying to get multiple opinions and help so I get the right thing. :grin: if that makes sense? Lolz.

1 Like

i know alot about lights as well… im going all led from rapid led. and ive done a lot of research on quality and prices.

1 Like

If you are just starting out I would highly suggest sticking with a very simple nutrient versus getting all the additives. One that comes to mind is flying skull nutrients from American agriculture in Portland. It’s a simple three-part system and they provide you a schedule and good information about how to use it. No Bloom boosters or Bud busters or special bottles. Just a nice solid baseline that will grow you some good weed. there are other companies that have the same philosophy and I don’t know who they all are but I would suggest looking for something that is simple without a ton of additives. There’s enough to learn when you get started. Avoid going down the nutrient additive rat hole. Down the road if you think you want to fine-tune something great but I would keep it simple in the beginning. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m currently doing flora nova grow and flora nova bloom for this grow, supplemented with CalMag. Nothing too fancy. I just haven’t heard many people using flora nova for growing in soil so I was wondering if there is something better. You’re right that I’m probably falling down a rabbit hole :sweat_smile:. I just want the best of everything so I can grow the best weed. :seedling: Lolz. I will look into the flying scull nutrients and take your advice to heart :heart:. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

I do general organics go box 40 bucks on Amazon… specifically made for soils… I use promix hp with it plus great white mychro when planting and transplanting roots… the squid and seaweed supplements kill it along with their black diamond… base is pretty basic but the supplements are key to the whole regiment

3 Likes

your buds do look good

I haven’t been pushed by by consultants at any of the grow supply stores. They say its trial and error. They have said they work all about the same. I am testing to see and I havent been sold on anything yet.

If it works, don’t fix it.

3 Likes