What is the best meter that measures pH, PPM, TDS, EC, and Temp?

I am curious to see what everyone else’s favorite water meter is. I use a portable meter made by Hanna Instruments.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I use either Hanna or Bluelab , they work solid as long you maintain the meters .

I pay close attention to medium PH and EC , more important then solution PH and EC . We have graph in every cultivation area following the PH/EC on weekly base .

For TDS/EC there is no quality EC soil/medium meter on the market , most of them are not accurate and they measure only when the medium is 100% saturated . So we use the PourThru methods simple and most accurate then measure with Hanna EC/TDS meter .
Its very important the EC/TDS meter to have temperature compensation , the EC/TDS its verry dependent from the temperature , the cheap one doesnt have temp. compensation , for PH is not a big deal the temp.

For PH i use BlueLab PH soil/medium meter and for moisture the BlueLab Pulse Meter connected on the phone is giving the moisture values very accurate , to bad the EC measurement is not accurate .

4 Likes

I use the Hanna combo meter it does pH,ec/tds and temp w compensation works great for me has three sensors

3 Likes

Also does ppm

2 Likes

Blue Lab hands down!

4 Likes

Def tied for my fave as well either or are very nice and stable low maintenance

2 Likes