What is the one growing accessory you cannot live without?

That’s a really cool build! @Mark0427

5 Likes

I did not do this but seen this hack when I couldn’t find one for 5 gal buckets that don’t cost like 800 bucks. Lol. Thought wow what a build and set the nutes on top of that lid with the pill inside. Awesome I think also. If u try it tag me and if I do I will tag u. I may play if work gives me free time. I’ve been nuts busy at work.

5 Likes

Not exactly a growing accessory, but… Anybody know how well these things work? Not the dry rack, the bowl trimmer lol

3 Likes

If your doing a lot, like a pound or more, get a Toms Tumbler TTT 1900 if you can afford it!

3 Likes

Got the 16" i bowl trimmer works great for wet trimming paid 69.00 last year

5 Likes

Looks like tumblers are outta my price range, but kool none the less.

4 Likes

Nice, thanks for the feedback. I couldn’t find anyone around here who’d had personal experience with it.

4 Likes

My wife does not smoke or even get high so I make gummies for her as a sleep aid. Using all the methods available, including sous vide, I could never get a consistent product even using the same bud. I would have to eat some myself to judge potency so I didn’t launch my wife to the moon. (Poor, poor, pitiful me, huh?) The FX is spot on every time. Now if I want an edible I just throw some in the FX and make a milkshake with the decarbed material and away we go. I also use it to decarb my extracts when wanted, which makes a much better product than decarbing the bud before extracting. Just hit the button and forget it. I have never used the bake feature and probably never will. My second winner is the source turbo for extracts and last but not least is my Magical Butter Machine.

4 Likes

I have a stirrer. Her name is Nancy. Ass, gas, or grass, nobody rides for free.
P.S. She also doubles as a bowl trimmer.

4 Likes

Did u remove the washer or washers that are between the grate and blade. Should be washers u can add or remove for a close cut. I have one also used it a couple few times and it basically sits in the corner collecting dust. I trim up lots when I do but prefer the hand trim myself but I’m kinda anal on the looks when I hang it. Lol. It does work great for trimming lard buds u don’t wanna do with scissors. I do bowl trim on all the larfy stuff I’m gonna just press or freeze for a wash

4 Likes

Hand trim my trophy buds and put in Mason jars so i can stare at em and partake lol, the rest go in trimmer bowl and into grove bags after drying

4 Likes

I e yet to of tried grove bags. I had them after dry til I know they r holding good then I have these double mylar bags I put the stuff in to keep it from drying out I do desperately wanna try grove bags but find it hard to get the wife to let me order much of anything anymore. I need to off some of what I have sitting in the closet. Lights black magic grow pails ect. Lol.

4 Likes

I’m sure I could live without them but having these tweezers has made dealing with seeds a whole bunch less nerve racking. Especially manipulating and planting sprouted seeds. You squeeze them to open and release to grasp. I haven’t crushed one soaked seed since I started using them.

4 Likes