What is the true bc skunks genetic makeup?

My Critical Plus (skunk#1 x big bud) is very danky and has been since day 25 from seed, wife hates when I open the tent, I stand there for hours :wink: It’s a great skunky strain.

4 Likes

Nothing better in my book. Love that roadkill skunk

3 Likes

That pic reminds me of the Z-boys :metal::metal::metal:… Fuckin love it

1 Like

I’ll snap some pics tomorrow dude’s house I’m working at right now has original Peralta boards on his walls… Fuckin sick!!

2 Likes

I was referred to this thread as I’m on the RKS hunt. I grew sensi SK#1 outdoors this year, 6 phenos, no roadkill. Very Sativa growth with thick long colas.

I grew sensi super skunk in 90s and it wasn’t the actual offensive RKS, but was skunky musty/dank.

2 Likes

Nice :wink: and ya i have tried so many skunk #1s and have gotten sweet skunk over and over…

I can get you guys RKS. DM me

1 Like

Another good thread on it, I actually forgot about Watson, but, he is known for making skunk less skunky, in others words todays skunk.

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/5-strain-base/16647-who-has-real-roadkill-skunk-3.html

1 Like

Great read tks man :wink: im definitely gonna get @MK3_Pharms to grab me a pack as soon as i can get some funds rolling here lol

3 Likes

I will be picking up four packs next week. They will be on my menu. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

2 Likes

@piper check these out bro!!!

4 Likes

Nice!

Tony Alva and Ray Bones Rodriguez were both local growing up.

I was more focused on surfing but loved a good mini ramp to do coping grind/surf slashes.

2 Likes

Been a long time for me since those days but being from the IE I got much respect in LA and OC… I could surf and skate I’m now focusing on teaching my daughter but the beaches are so polluted and seems like societies band skating to skate parks and competitions… Not like it was back in the day when skaters/surfers changed the game

2 Likes

True! Pretty cool to have been a part of that whole movement.

I still surf but rarely push a skateboard around.

I grow a strain called old skool quite often it mirrors the old skunk. Give it a try if you get the chance.

1 Like