What is the true bc skunks genetic makeup?

Anyone know about the true bc skunk (like roadkill/coffee)

3 Likes

@mk3_pharms have any idea?

4 Likes

Roadkill comes from shoreline genetics. Roadkill skunk is a version of SK#1 rumored to have been first spotted at a dead show in Houston or Dallas I believe. Shoreline still sells roadkill. I believe its SK1 but a different pheno

3 Likes

Hmmm i will have to check that out the bc skunk needs to be back here in canada well on the east coast we havent seen it in many yrs now

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is that the skunk used to make to old school bc skunk ? Sounds right but it says texas roadkill

1 Like

You can find them in most banks as well. I prefer to deal direct. The shoreline crew is great. Get some of the RK. You won’t regret it

2 Likes

There is only SK1 or roadkill that are considered true skunk. Anything like BC Skunk. Had to come from one of those two. The reason the same Texas is because at the same time SK1 was making its rounds on the west coast. Roadkill was also floating around the Texas area. Basically the same strain poped up in two places at the she time. So shoreline had to make sure people knew what was what. Read up on it. Its a pretty cool story. Let me find it I’ll post it

3 Likes

Here is one.

5 Likes

Yay tks man ive been hunting the roadkill skunk funk for 10 yrs or more i kept gettin friggn sweet skunk or orange skunk (it was a great fast bud good to shorten sativa flower period)nice looking buds too just too fast flowering to be potent as i like

2 Likes

That was a great read

4 Likes

Now I have godbud. I also have lemon skunk. The article is correct. If you want real.skunk go to shoreline

2 Likes

Just be warned. Its VERY LOUD. Be prepared. You have never grown something that smells so strong

3 Likes

Harlequin is crazy stanky too i stank out 4 city blocks with a single plant it was scarry u could smell it over two full blocks from my house on the other side of a strip mall haha

4 Likes

I think Harlequin is from TGA?

2 Likes

Honestly not sure i got it from the compassion club they got it from mendacino

2 Likes

Even my lemon skunk just doesn’t have that funk. I’m dropping that line. I will be grabbing some shoreline bx and roadkill very soon.

2 Likes

34 years ago

Cultivators Choice, Sam the Skunkman’s seed bank

Cultivators%20Choice%2C%20Sam%2C%20The%20Skunkman%E2%80%99s%20seed%20bank

4 Likes

Skunk #1

25% Indica ( Afghani) , and 75% Sativa (25% Mexican Acapulco Gold and 50% Colombian Gold)

The good old days

I forget to mention “mellow yellow” :slight_smile:

And you can thank Neville for roadkill skunk, who got the beans from sam the skunkman

4 Likes

I’m growing out a 3x8 section of skunk #1, in the middle of flower right now

4 Likes