What Is The Vape Ban and How Will It Impact Me?

Vape companies that operate in the US face new challenges due to amendments made to the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act.

At the end of 2020, as the latest COVID-19 relief bill was signed into law, the PACT Act was amended. This essentially expands the PACT Act to cover e-cigarettes and all vaping products.

This seems directly related to the CDC reporting an uptick in vape and ecigs among high school-age students. The fear being these products, many with nicotine in, could get a new generation addicted to the cancer-related drug and smoking.

While there is no mention of hemp or cannabis in this new law, that doesn’t mean it is exempt. The “All vaping products” scope is vast. It will likely apply to companies that manufacture and sell cannabis vaping products or supplies. It will apply to all e-cigs, e-cigars, electronic pipes, vape pens, refillable vaporizers, and any part, component, or accessory of such a device.

This US Bill banning vape products being mailed to end customers is likely to cause severe disruption. We are uncertain how or if we will be able to continue serving end customers with our Lookah vape products.

In order to comply with the new laws, Lookah has been investigating options such as using expensive technology to verify customers and handle the excessive extra paperwork this ban will generate. Even If we can accomplish this, we expect severe disruption for the next few months at the very least.

We are working hard to find an alternative private shipping company as all the major shipping firms have or will shortly withdraw shipping services for such products.

I hope you can tell which private courier companies can choose. This is very important to me. Thank you very much. I wish you all a happy life.

The article comes from: What Is The Vape Ban 2021 | Lookah

1 Like

Smoking is terrible for your health and bad for your wallet. However, many people who vape don’t realize how to use the vape. Starting a path to positive action is key to preventing potentially adverse outcomes such as paying late or not paying at all often associated with smoking tobacco products. By avoiding these situations, you can keep your score healthy and help your financially knowledgeable friends who don’t keep track of their finances. In addition, you should know if your NRT product contains nicotine, whether you should start using it immediately after quitting smoking tobacco cigarettes, and how long it should last before being re-started.