What is wrong

First time grower what is happening to my plant.

3 Likes

I would say nute burn maybe … what are you feeding it … let’s tag some peeps and see
@kapouic
@devjyarn
@scotty17

2 Likes

Nothing yet had issues with high heat in the beginning but fixed that and my ph was a little high but I got my ph down and fixed that to.

3 Likes

Those two things might have been your problem… especially at that age

1 Like

3 Likes

Media looks dry to me @kredd… looks like soil??

2 Likes

Yes I was about to water today but wanted to know what I should do before that.

3 Likes

If it’s pre-charged let it soak those in first but might want to feed a bit… what size pot to ratio of water??

1 Like

Yes I am using 3 gallon pots and my soil is fox farms ocean forest

3 Likes

So many scenarios… Did you go straight into the 3 gal pot?

4 Likes

What strain is it? Is it a well established strain or some new cross that a breeder gave you to try?
I have 4 or 5 strains that were gifted to me that had some weird growth at first. They eventually grew out of it, but at first I was not sure…

5 Likes

It is 420 purple lemonade Purchased from seedman. I started in peat pellet in a windowsill green house. Hope it will grow out of it.

3 Likes

Just keep giving it love and posting updates and help come …

2 Likes

Oh and ask questions … I am always asking

4 Likes

Looks dry, to much heat/lamp to close?

1 Like

That plants is heat stroked. I will come out of it. But that slowed it down by weeks. Seedlings like high humidity! Over 60% and fox farms is precharged for about 3 weeks. Make sure you get some pest control watered into the soil. Fox farms always always has fungus gnats. Im not kidding. Either use gnat nix or some natural bug killer root drench. I wont Use FF or anything soil they make. Because of the bugs. The soil is great i used it a lot. But i saw the bugs everytime. And i even got bugs Using Tupur. thrips. I think thrips are 10x worse that fungus gnats. Thrips will shred your plants fast. They got me and im still havin a few issues.
They got into all of my tents lillte bastards microscopic bastards!

2 Likes