What is your favorite nutrient brand?

What nutes are you running in your grow? Why do you like them? Have you tried other nutrients? What made you choose the brand you are using?

0 Likes

Hey theyre i run kryptonite living soil no nutrients needed

1 Like

i run kryptonite living soil no nutrients

1 Like

What goes into the Kryptonite blend?

0 Likes

I’ve tried a lot of different brands, a lot of different mediums. I started writing nutrient companies, let them know that I have a commercial growhouse in XXX and would like to try a sample of their nutrients to see if that is something that I would want to buy in bulk. My two favorites are Botanicare and Foxfarms. Plants love them, no health/disease issues, easily flushed out, friendly with organic inclusions such as bat guano (although you better know what you’re doing to your pH). Botanicare sent me a lot of samples through the years and I chose to use them when it was time to buy gallons…

1 Like

I bought the Remo supercharged kit and have been running their full line in my autopot system. I’m only a few weeks in but they haven’t given me any reason to complain and their customer service is awesome. super easy to talk too with any questions.

1 Like

Greenleaf nutrients MEGACROP. Its an all in one nutrient. Its so cheap I have been using my 22lb bag of it for about 6 grows now. Love it.

1 Like