What is your favorite nutrient brand?

What nutes are you running in your grow? Why do you like them? Have you tried other nutrients? What made you choose the brand you are using?

1 Like

Hey theyre i run kryptonite living soil no nutrients needed

2 Likes

i run kryptonite living soil no nutrients

2 Likes

What goes into the Kryptonite blend?

1 Like

I’ve tried a lot of different brands, a lot of different mediums. I started writing nutrient companies, let them know that I have a commercial growhouse in XXX and would like to try a sample of their nutrients to see if that is something that I would want to buy in bulk. My two favorites are Botanicare and Foxfarms. Plants love them, no health/disease issues, easily flushed out, friendly with organic inclusions such as bat guano (although you better know what you’re doing to your pH). Botanicare sent me a lot of samples through the years and I chose to use them when it was time to buy gallons…

2 Likes

I bought the Remo supercharged kit and have been running their full line in my autopot system. I’m only a few weeks in but they haven’t given me any reason to complain and their customer service is awesome. super easy to talk too with any questions.

2 Likes

Greenleaf nutrients MEGACROP. Its an all in one nutrient. Its so cheap I have been using my 22lb bag of it for about 6 grows now. Love it.

3 Likes

Starting off with not knowing what I am doing :slight_smile: first indoor grow.
I am starting off in FoxFarm Ocean forest, growing in 3 gallon soft pots and plan to start adding some General Hydroponics nutes somewhere down the line. (I was given a three pack of grow/bloom/micro)

1 Like

Do you plan on transferring into bigger pots eventually??

1 Like

Right now they are in solo cups, will transfer to 3 gal pots when they get to veg stage.
Not sure about going bigger than 3gal as the tent is only a 24" x 48" x 72".
Could go to 5gal but tent space will limit plant size.
They are Crown Royale’s which seedbankreview says is a short-medium plant avg about 3.5 feet in size.