What kind of equipment does everyone use to smoke?

I know, this is a cannabis cultivation forum. But I still want to ask some questions about smoking. Because I am a newcomer, I am curious about what equipment people smoke through.

4 Likes

I roll a lot of joints. I have glass pieces too. Nothing expensive, a potbelly bong, small steam roller, chillums and my favorite a grav pebble spoon.

3 Likes

Mainly cheap small glass pieces for myself. Cones here and there.

2 Likes

Hi Sherry

I usually smoke using kingsize rolling papers, sometimes a small pipe and rarely using my bongs.

2 Likes

Ive been rolling joints for almost 60 years now I love the taste of fine BUD

1 Like

I’m like you Kev…mostly joints…I’m old school, still like the way a joint smokes better than anything else. I have a couple of glass pipes with the side holes to supercharge. No bongs any more.

I just keep it simple…and I get quite high lol.

3 Likes

There’s something therapeutic about rolling your own. And I’m pretty good at it so they come out looking like cigs.

2 Likes

Small bowl for old blue, haven’t smoked a joint in 10 yrs but I would if u wanna bring me some :joy:

5 Likes

Blunts. All day, all night, everyday!

3 Likes

Mostly papers latley, prefer original zig zags and the raw brand filter tips. I always have a bong around incase of emergency and I absolutely love the taste of a good dab rig with quartz.

1 Like

Id be the last one smoking in this room. Lol

5 Likes

Challenge accepted :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I wish mine looked that good, but my reason for being able to grow is Rheumatoid Arthritis so the old fingers don’t work so good anymore. But they despite the less than perfect look smoke very good.

2 Likes

That’s what matters most :+1:

2 Likes

we can have a smoke off via vid chat!!! bet! lol

2 Likes

When I make my first harvest we can skype smoke :metal:

3 Likes

Ding ding ding…joints as well with me. My wife however uses small glass pipes, whatever comes in the weed box really. I have a terra dry vape I hardly use but at work it’s handy and it does see weekly use. Now my bong stays in the grow room and is used for testing purposes…lol
I don’t think I’ve spoke with ya before @sherry nice chatting and welcome to the forum. Are you growing anything currently or plan too? If so finding this forum is golden and bunch of folks here who love growing mary or anything for that matter and helping out. So stick around and stick some seeds in the dirt. Keep it green!! :sunglasses:
Edit - just looked at your site… Your giving ol sneaky pete a run for his $$$ I see. Hmmmm :+1:smart of you!! I get it know. I hope you grow.:wink:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, nice to meet you

2 Likes

so dog gone smooth

3 Likes

@sherry I have preferred water bongs and hot knives(called spotting here in Nz) pressing the herb. No by product to taint the taste.
For the last three months I have solely ‘tested’ a Dynavape ‘M’. This is my preferred method now. Although not as social as the blunts.
The leftovers from my one hit on the vape I get to use for some coconut/chocolate edibles also.
I love dabbing but find it very strong with some hangover effects.

3 Likes