What nutrients does everyone use

I new to this so I wanna just learn about nutrients an feeding my plants so lmk my first harvest wasn’t that big but I’m trying again anything is helpful

2 Likes

I use this dakine420. Ive been using it for years. Get this sampler pack. Its a great starter kit.

4 Likes

Up in the right corner there is a search bar. Type in nutrients and every thread with the word nutrient pops up. You can read for ever on these threads that already exist.

The forum is meant for entire threads of peoples work. So we can see what works truly. If not anyone can say anything and mess anyone who’s just looking up. Checks and balances.

You want the information that will help you succeed greatly…

2 Likes

Nutrients can help. Depending on what you use be careful with certain PGR’s.
I personally can vouch for certain bloom boosters. I’m not “brand” person so just use what you feel and test it yourself.

I’ve ran some with and without bloom boosters and they can help. Here is in my opinion a vital part of big buds, Environment, your container sizes, veg time, lighting and most important properly flipping the plants at a perfect time so they don’t stretch too much.

2 Likes

If you are looking for the easiest way to get a solid yeild of great buds and have some money (about 1.35 a gram to produce) bio canna is fool proof if you add cal mag.follow feed chart to a t it’s designed for cannais by the company that has the most research on cannabis.the stuff works! Like I said not cheap tho and you would want the whole line of bio can for best results ,I was able to pull around 150g a square foot with it

2 Likes

I use TPS Component series. If you follow their feeding schedule you’ll end up with some killer plants.

1 Like

The big three primary nutrients that marijuana plants need to grow are NPK — short for nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. NPK is the collective building block of any cannabis fertilizer, as well as any thriving marijuana plant.
If you really wanna use extra nutrients for your plants then i would suggest you check

They provide nutrients from starting stage to the flowering stage also the result is amazing as i use it personally for the last couple of months.

1 Like

Nitrogen is 20-0-0
Phosphorus is 9-61-0
Potassium is 0-0-50

When you follow directions, the ppm is about 300. Leaves a lot of room for further additives.

1 Like