What plague is this?

can you help me ? which pest is it?

6 Likes

Am sure someone here will know. Am a newbie too bro maybe you are maybe you not. The guys and dolls here are fantastic!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I think it is WPM (White Powdery Mildew) cause by poor ventilation or high humidity. @TheMadFlascher could confirm if it is. I would use Hypochlorous Acid or Hydrogen Peroxide on the plant, when you treat the plant make sure to get the underside of the leaves and the stems. You might want to disinfect the room or tent you’re growing in also. Here is an article that explains it and gives simple solutions to get rid of it. Aphids and thrips could have caused the heavy white spots also.

10 Likes

Final Guess: I’m goin with severe infestation with spider mites. Check undersides of leaves. Look for anything resembling a fine webbing.

12 Likes

Ohhhhh yeah.
I’d get a glass on that ASAP…That uniform leaf stipling along the midrib says there’s a pretty good mite population working there. Mites rely on osmotic pressure withing the vascular tissue to actually pump the sap to feed on…you will notice how the stipling is more pronounces right where the leaves are attached to the stem, and very close to the midrib vein…where osmotic pressure supports ‘easy feeding’ !

Many don’t know that unlike aphids, which have piercing/sucking mouth parts…mites only have rasping/lapping mouth parts. They scrape away the cuticle of the leaf, then sit back and lap up the oozing sap provided by the xylem/phloem !

14 Likes

Sure, I’m not sure you want to delete it because it does prove educational for the forum…

I don’t think you have anything to be embarrased or ashamed of !

To delete any of your posts you just click on the 3 dots (…) near the reply button at the bottom of your post and a DELETE (red garbage can) gives you that option…

9 Likes

sorry I’m Brazilian, and the translator bugged.to fight mites, what do you recommend?

9 Likes

@ricciardo ,

It’s very hard to make recommendations because we don’t know what materials are available to you in Brazil.

I would suggest you contact agricultural advisors that work with commercial farmers (oranges, berries,fruit trees, even maize). Mites are significant pests in all crops so I’m sure there are local control measures…

Sorry, I can’t be of much help with specifics related to Brazil…

6 Likes

Yeah thats a major mite infestation! Do not flower it! Damn thats so bad it should be burned! Damn. Mites are so hard to kill! And most people don’t know that mites can travel. I videoed a mite and they can travel 2" in like 10 seconds and then they have there silk webbing. They are very much like spider. Here look at this quote " They travel by air , using their webbing to catch breezes to other plants, so it’s important to keep infected plants away from your other houseplants. All it takes is a short breeze from an open door or fan for spider mites to spread from one plant to another. Anyone here ever watch spider mites before? There some tiny evil those things are.

11 Likes

Try some diatomaceous earth and put it on the base and well literally just puff the plant full of itbfor 3 days. Should sort it. Ive never had mites or pests.

5 Likes

right! mites no mistake

7 Likes

He cant contact anyone, he doesnt know already. Its a no no where he lives.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Damn mate you’ve got a bad infestation. If you really really want to save her you can spray her with soapy water or neem-oil. And weekly rinsing her under a showerhead. But like Preybird said, I’d burn her man. Get her out of the house asap.

4 Likes