What’s going on

What’s going on my tent seems to be sucking to much air by outside looking in that walls looks to be caving in and do I have to have the carbon filter running

2 Likes

Reduce fan speed, if u can. Use your fan speed to control temp and humidity. You can always open a vent if u can still keep temps where u want them. I found about 4 to 5 inches of movement in my tent walls. That’s a total reduction of 8 to 10 inches in width of the tent. So i put boards down the centers of the walls. I tucked them just outside of the frame poles, but against the inner walls of the tent. 3/8 inch thick, 2.5 inches wide and the height of the tent. I put the strip for the door off-center for access. Be careful to measure correctly and be gentle as not rip your tent. It still pulls in, but as a center support the allowable movement gets reduced, substantially.

3 Likes

Damn thats a well sealed tent!!!

4 Likes

You need to open a vent in your tent, preferably towards the bottom to let some fresh air in @twin. Your exhaust fan is just looking for air to take out of your tent and it looks like you have a great airtight seal.

2 Likes

I believe @twin we have the same tent from growershouse! Reduce intake fan or open up a vent at the bottom for air intake & ur issue should be solved :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jtobidon did it cause your light bill to go up ??

1 Like

@twin yes you will see an increase in electricity bill since the basic of running an indoor tent requires lighting & fans (intake fan if necessary)/exhaust fan. I bought a wattage meter that you can test to see how much each device uses up, considering when they are running ur lights might affect your electricity tier as well…hopefully that might be helpful. I live in CA and I have two boys…our electricity bill is already ridiculous so I’m hoping to go solar in the near future :grin:

1 Like

my friend got a pvc pipe… drilled hella holes in it, covered the holes with black fabric… then cut a hole on thr bottom side of the tent and made a snorkel. his exhaust fans was struggling without that hole… seems to work great. :joy::joy::joy::joy: its actually kinda nice… the pvc pipe runs right in the middle of all the plants… and literally sucks fresh air in the middle of all the plants!

2 Likes