What strains are the best for...?

Hey community! Wondering what your favorite strains are for things like sleep, energy, pain relief, creativity, etc. Let me know what YOU think!
strains

2 Likes

I like strains that make me feel like this:

2 Likes

Sleep is good too. I like strains that make me feel sleepy at night (Animal Cookies is my go-to) and creative/euphoric in the morning (Lemon Betty is my gal for this)

1 Like

Well as most people on here know about me. Im not a fan of Hype-Strains. Strains are coming out so fast. Mostly untested strains being released daily. We dont have classics or time tested. As someone who has been involved in Cannabis for over thirty years now. I can say there are some really good ones around. However most are over rated. I tend to stick to older varities. Im growing out some Chocolate thai x Charlotes web. this strain probabally covers all bases. Great Medicine strain. Same as purple kush another fav of mine. Dont underestimate some of the Dawg lines. My Chemstars will knock you D### off. IDK really how to answer since everyone reacts differently to each strain. There is no standard by which to measure. Aswell strain effect varies from person to person, and from grower to grower.

2 Likes

Not to undermine my own post, because I really want to know what people like, but I’m very skeptical of the “strain claims” that get tossed around. Correct me if I’m wrong but EVERY strain is essentially an I-S hybrid now and the final classification is completely subjective. I want to do a simple statistical analysis with experienced users, a blind taste test if you will to see if people can REALLY tell the difference among the effects of their strains.

1 Like

I have always said the reason the government isnt in Cannabis is there is no set standard. you can walk into one hundred shops buy the same strain from each and they will all be different. Let alone how they each affect the person.
I do bother trying to recomend strains. Everyone is different. both strains and the person using them. Aswell as the way they are used. There is just no standard. Its really trial and error by the consumer. they must do the work themselves.
I love to listen to budtenders, Blasting out lie after lie to uninformed consumers. If a person has zero experience with any strain. its easier to start with specific strains then start working through the crosses.

2 Likes

What strain goes best with Girl Scout Cookies? :cookie::cookie::cookie:

3 Likes

All of em​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

It may be redundant, but you could pair Girl Scout Cookies with GSC…or anything!

3 Likes

Sounds like a winning plan to me!

1 Like

Hahaha! I was going to say that!!! GSC!

1 Like

You guys should try my Blue Cookies. They are A+ genes.
Speaking of has anyone BX’ed the GSC either forum cut or thin mint? I’d like to try it. I know Animal cookies went BX many times over

1 Like