What strains are you growing currently?

What’s the mix of strains you have growing at the moment? Any favorites? Do you plan to change things up in 2017?

1 Like

Auto’s
Jack Herer, Nevilles Haze, Northern Lights, Mango, Grapefruit Kush, White Widow, Orange Diesel

Full Season
Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Vanilla Kush, White Siberian, California Orange, Diesel, Strawberry Cough, CBD Mango Haze, CBD Critical Mass

Our patients love the Bubba Kush and OG Kush as well as the Jack Herer. The Vanilla is a new taste for this year.

4 Likes

At the moment I have mostly Indica dominated strains they include. Tahoe OG,Kosher Kush,SFV OG,Martian Candy,Do-Si-Do’s,pre 98 Bubba,Face Off OG.

2017 will bring a consolidation of my strains. I also will be doing some breeding this year so I need some room🤔

3 Likes

Which ones will you be stopping and which will you continue, from your list? Also what’s your plan for breeding?

1 Like

I"m currently growing Black Mamba, Pink, Kimbo Kush, Rainbow Punch CBD, & Galactic Cherries.

3 Likes

How are things going now that you have the license approved? I’m excited to see how your grow progresses!

2 Likes

Im nearing the end of construction. The weather has turned and getting rain instead of snow. Much easier to make some headway. Ive got about three to four weeks before I call in the final inspection. I should be 100% complete by then with plants in the building.
I’ll get some more pics of the building and the final setup soon. I’ll be placing an order with GrowersHouse.com next week for some last minute supplies.

2 Likes

I’m going to be doing sativa dominate hybrids. Mostly for recreation. Focusing on taste and smell.

6 Likes

The temporary veg room. Just got the seedlings into the bubble buckets.
8 Pink, 8 Kimbo Kush, 8 Black Mamba (Exotic Genetix). I have 5 Rainbow Punch CBD seedlings I’ve transplanted into Soil (Fox Farm Ocean Forest), along with two extra Black Mambas.Not a single seed popped from the Galactic Cherries. Only one or two lost from each cultivar of the other packs.

In two weeks I hope to pull the males and start the manifold cropping. It starts with topping each female plant, so I’ll clone those and add back to the bubble pots after they’ve rooted.

4 Likes

They’re so dang cute!

2 Likes

Growing up fast though :laughing:

3 Likes

I have just added some Durban Poison and Malawi Gold to our stable for crossbreeding. Chasing that THCV mix…

3 Likes

Special Kush #1
Blueberry
Double Gum
Dream Machine
Grandma’s Batch
Dynamite
Pink Floyd
Skywalker OG
Pure kush
White bubblegum
White OG
Candyland
OG Reekn
Blood Diamond OG
Purple bud
JD Sour Diesel
Royal truth
Master Kush
Chocolate hashberry
OG chemdawg

Truffle Butter
Chocolate Meringue
Jack Burton
Social Eaze aka Ricky Williams
Blue Cookies
Fire OG

6 Likes

That’s quite a list!

1 Like

@THClones That is some impressive genetics there!

3 Likes

We are growing:

• Giesel
  • Chem Kush
  • Shiskaberry
  • Plushberry
  • MTF
  • AK47
  • Chem 91
  • Moby Dick
  • Death Valley Cheese
  • Grape Ape
  • Golden Goat
  • Blue Head OG
  • Gorilla Glue
  • Death Star
  • Star Fighter
  • Sour Diesel
5 Likes

@mountainmedicals those are some deliciously tasty genetics as well!

2 Likes

Black Mamba in DWC vs Black Mamba in soil. Both are the same age. This was a few weeks ago, currently the cute little babies from the earlier pic are about 40" tall. I’m cloning them constantly and can now detect the sex on about half of them.

3 Likes

Gg4 first grow only one plant but gonna pull wat I can couldn’t find clones and didn’t want to wait

6 Likes

Just started a new soil run last week. I’m going to give the Happy Frog potting soil a shot for eight of my ladies. I’ve got GSC, purple diesel and Mr. Nice.

4 Likes