What Strains of Seed Produce the Highest Yield and Medium High THC?

Hi Everyone :heart:

Thank you so much for allowing me to ask a question on your forum :blush:

I am new to growing and I appreciate any information you can share with me.

I am trying to decide which seed to use from my first grow.

I am aiming for a strain that is:

• Medium-High THC content
  • Very Large Yield
  • Fast growing

So far my list is:

1. Alaskan Purple Autoflowering Feminised seeds

2. White Russian Autoflowering Feminised seeds

3. Big Bud feminised Autoflowering seeds

4. Sensi #140 feminized Chocolope x Hindu Kush seeds

Which one of those fits the criteria best?

Do you have any other suggestions of High Yielding, High THC, Fast Growing strains?

4 Likes

Critical mass!!! Super fast, super yeilder great smoke :wink:

5 Likes

Critical plus (Big Bud x Skunk 1) photo’s, auto’s work well also, but easy to mess up, first time growers with auto’s … make sure you have photo’s growing also in case you fuck up the auto’s which are easy to do.

This one is one of my favorites in both photo and auto

8 Likes

I do not recommend auto for high yielding and easy to grow to a new grower… they produce but take a whole lot of knowledge and expertise…Big Bud fem would be simple for a new grower…chocolope is simple but requires more time than I have if I did it outdoors…

3 Likes

The thousands of distinct terpene combinations that cannabis can have, besides having both THC and CBD, will also impact how you feel. An “entourage effect” is produced by the interaction of all of these elements. Overall, it is believed that when you let them work together (as opposed to isolating and removing them from the plant), you let each part function to the best of its ability.

Marijuana, also referred to as cannabis, comes in a wide variety. Marijuana is the name for the dried seeds, stems, leaves, or flowers of the Cannabis plant. The manner the plant is processed and the type of Cannabis plant it is determine the particular form of cannabis.

THC, is the substance that is most active in marijuana. THC or THCedible can affect mood, attentiveness, cognition, and cognitive performance because of its psychoactive effects. Cannabidiol, often known as CBD, is a key component of marijuana plants and provides calming benefits without having the same euphoric effects as THC. It’s also believed that CBD can reduce discomfort.

The strongest marijuana strains typically have a greater THC to CBD ratio, or a lot of THC but less CBD. The effects of THC can be resisted by CBD when the ratios are more balanced. Therefore, the impact of a marijuana strain on a person depends on the concentration of both compounds in that strain.

1 Like