What the F&@$ is going on with my girls :(

I don’t know what is going on, they looked a little sad 2 days ago then this. I’ve just given them a massive flush out. Could it be tent environment or nutrients. My PH is spot on around 6.0-6.2. I use advanced nutrient coco range. I’m in week 5 of flower, these are clones, the mother plants were problem free. They are getting sensi coco bloom A/B, cal/mag, big bud coco, bud candy and B-52. All to the required amounts.
Can they be saved?

2 Likes

They look nute burnt I’d be flushing straight water for the week…they’ll come around tho. Just over fed

2x pot size at 6 pH is what I flush mine

Packee

6 Likes

Definitely too much feeding going on there mon! I would just let them dry out a bit, til the pot feels light and give just good water with a neutral ph. See what happens after a week or two.its just a weed mon, remember that…:

3 Likes

Nutrient burn.

4 Likes

Flush flush flush :seedling::herb::palm_tree::call_me_hand:… Let them soak it all in first

3 Likes

Bad nuet burn. At the worst time. Flush flush flush

3 Likes

Thanks all for the info. The girls will be getting flushed for this next week then hopefully back onto a reduced feeding

I know this thread is older. I was just wondering how the plants ended up finishing out? Did they bounce back for you and give you some quality herb???

2 Likes