What y’all think is happening to my leaves

If you feed every other watering, then cut it back to every third watering. That should help until you can get some meters and find out what’s up.

I feed every watering every 3 days

I ordered that meter should be here Wednesday. Thank you!

Are you waiting until they are dry before watering and are you watering until runoff? They might just need a good flush with PH’d water.

2 Likes

I had the same thought. Once he can do the EC/TDS reading on the runoff, it will be easier to diagnose.

1 Like

I would also recommend putting something between your grow bag and saucer so it’s not sitting in water and to get air to the bottom

I water until little run off. It’s 80 percent dry I would say between waterings.

You would say run 6.3 water, no nutes, through until run off for my next watering?

I would and lots of run off

1 Like

I usually try to flush once a month with a 1/4 does of nutes and cal/mag.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

No problem. If you need any help just ask lots of great growers with a wealth of knowledge around here.

3 Likes

On the bright side watering is tomorrow and the meter should be here tomorrow!

3 Likes

@Thebeard I would say pH is to high. In veg you usually get cal mag deficiency aspecially in coco as it hold on to the cal. You just switched to flower so patasiom problem I would say way to early to have.

I would definitely get a ec meter and a good pH tester. Even somtimes the cheap pH testers give false readings and cause big problem. I recommend blue lab there the only way to go top of the line and worth every cent.

Apart from that they still look in pretty good order nice plants :+1:. They will bounce back because you got onto it early. If your in coco pH can be between 5.6 and 6.4 but sweet spot is 5.8 and 6.0. If your growing in something else look up the recommend pH for that medium. Good luck and hope this help a little.

1 Like

@Thebeard I’d also get some pH tester for your meter its always good to test it every once in a while or when somthing goes wrong just to make shore you got the right numbers.

I noticed your pots are sitting directly in your drain pans. Do your pots sit in runoff?

1 Like

Nute burn :fire: ouch!

1 Like

Yes they sit in run off. I hardly have any run off each watering. One gallon exactly every 3 days seems to be perfect amount.

You think nute burn? What should I do a couple waterings with no nutes?

1 Like

I feel like it’s a p and k deficiency but I’m probably the newest person in this thread. I truly appreciate everyone’s input it help a whole whole lot! Thank you great community glad I found this site!
Cheers

1 Like