What y’all think is happening to my leaves

I just flipped 5 days ago and was wondering what y’all think about these leaves. They are from 3 different plants. I cut what I consider one good one medium and one bad from each plant. If you would be so kind to give some advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advanced.
BM

1 Like

More pictures coming.

2 Likes

Last ones

2 Likes

Welcome to the Growers Network! We love to watch you grow! How long have you been growing? Let’s try some information gathering first. With more info, you’ll get more qualified answers.

1 Like

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

In that tread has all kinda of charts and handy info!

2 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank: CLONES FROM FRIENDS
Strain (bagseed too): PWC LEMON DROP AND NAS
Indoor, outdoor:INDOOR
Tent, Room Size: 20X12 ft
Lighting: LED 4. 4000 watt
Light height:24 inch
Temps (day and night):78. 73
Relative Humidity (day and night) :40-50
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : TWO CEILING FANS TWO OSCILLATING FANS
Ventilation:WINDOW AND DOOR
Pot sizes: 7 GALLON
Nutrient type: GENERAL HYDROPONICS
Ph numbers: 6.8
Ec and PPM: DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS
Water Temps: DINT TEST
Co2: NOTHING ADDED
VEG FOR 5 WEEKS
WATER EVERY 3 DAYS WHICH INCLUDES FEEDS
[/quote]

3 Likes

What is your growing media? ( Soil/leca/Dwc ect)
And what type of general hydroponics nutrients are you using they have a few lines. Lastly what are your dosages/ mixing ratios

2 Likes

what are you growing in it could be a few different deficiencies or even a ph change.

3 Likes

My initial guess is that it’s a potassium deficiency. But I’m just looking at leaves here. Can we get a picture of the entire plant? Did the yellowing start near the bottom of the plant? Everywhere at once?

There’s smarter people around that can assist with correcting the issue. Fill out the grow journal checklist that @Slym3r posted, and the nutes nerds can all chime in as well.

But these charts are a great place to look for your initial diagnoses for your plants.

4 Likes

Mother’s earth ground swell soil.
Feeding every 3 days.
Was feeding until the 5th
7 mil per gal floragro
6 mil per gal florabloom
Started the April 8th watering
6 mil floragro
7 mil florabloom.
The 8th would have been the 2 day since flipping to 12/12

2 Likes

They seem to be towards the top. More developed leaves of that makes sense. 2/3 and up I would say and only 5 or 5 per 60 leaves

2 Likes

I forgot substrate lol!

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading: image.jpg…

Nute lockout due to ph? 6.8 is a bit high even if it was coco no? I also read when issues present themselves on the outside of the leaves moving inward, it’s usually indicative of something you’re doing too much of (over watering/nute burn), an imbalance (ph) or root/pathogen problem

3 Likes

I was somewhat thinking nuteburn so I cut back a little bit. The only think I can think that is different this time around versus last grow is temp getting to 80 degrees and not getting my humidity above 60 during veg.

2 Likes

It looks like nute burn. You soil is hot already and you are still feeding.
EC = Electrical conductivity. This is a test to tell you how much food there is in the water.
PPM = Parts Per Million Another test to see whats in the water.
Test your water before giving it to the plants, then test the runoff. That will tell you how much food they are actually eating and you can adjust your mix accordingly.
Keep your pH around 6.3 because cannabis grows better at that level.

2 Likes

Do you have a recommendation on what instrument to buy to do those tests? Would you say run fresh water through for the next two waterings? Or just cut back Nutes?
Thank you in advanced for your time and knowledge.

1 Like