What your plans for 420 2020?

Only 19 days till 420, what will you be doing?

images4202020

7 Likes

Probably still be home but I’m very blessed. We have 20 a and walks are mindsavers! Lol. We will smoke our brains out while bbq ribs.
My only problem is my home grow won’t be ready. Harvesting at that time. So I will have to buy.
But looking forward to May 20! Should be able to celebrate “back to normal” day with my Home Grown!:grin:

6 Likes

Harvesting on 420 :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

9 Likes

Hopefully I’ll have a few buds from this harvest that will be dried by 4/20!

BBQ and and a smoke sounds great, @fifth!

10 Likes

I am going to have IV’s in both arms with straight thc while doing bong hits to help me keep focused, it’s such a rush …

stay golden …

7 Likes

I have saved some rude boi og, wedding cake, bruce banner, chocolate grape diesel, chemdawg #4, key lime pie and some sour d just for this occasion. I am going to be sooo high I wish I could pass bong rips thru the internet.

8 Likes

Same thing we do everyday… Try to take over the world :laughing:… It’s a Monday so probably working and hopefully smoking the shit out of some Runtz and bubba cooking a great dinner then passing out on the couch because I’m too high LoL

6 Likes

I was hoping to chop my first ever harvest by 4/20/20 but I’m going to miss the mark…would have been badass!!

5 Likes

That is a perfect plan. Also have some nice ladies ready for harvest so I will also be choppinig down and wet trimming.

3 Likes

I feel like we literally have the exact same plans. I just started a grow and was thinking the same thing. Soon come the harvest!

2 Likes