Whatchu smoking on?😎✌

Always curious what strain my fellow MJ lovers r getting their heads right on!! :heart_eyes::seedling::fire::dash::sunglasses::v::metal::vulcan_salute::facepunch::call_me_hand:

1 Like

L’Orange -indica and great music

1 Like

I actually don’t partake, just enjoy to grow.

1 Like

Great music is for sure a hella plus. Always helps put decent vibes in the right places. Happy smoking bruh :v:

Dude thats alright too. Ur one of many us smokers get to thank for the magnificent bud! Cheers homie.

My family loves me for it. lol.

I bet bruh. I would be too. :joy::sunglasses: whats ur fave strain to grow

you know L’orange?

Not so much. But id like to get to know her! Lol.

so far girl scout cookies has been my favorite to grow, but ask me again in about 3 months or so. I feel like I’m going to love strawberry cough.

1 Like

favorite artist and smoke lol

Kinda limited on my strain option in Missouri ATM unfortunately :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

midwest gurl, from iowa here r u able to order seeds to your area?
Live in california now

I’m pretty sure I can. Born n raised in indiana and moved to southeast Missouri in 2010.

1 Like

gotcha…they just approved CBD right? Illionis just got rec as while…

1 Like

what do u prefer to smoke.eat/?

Fukked indiana ATM. Glad i moved. They have some of the strictest pot laws in the country still. It’s been decriminalized and went medicinal in Missouri recently.

1 Like

I prefer flower. I’ve tried almost all forms. Bud is and will forever be my passion. Look taste and aroma r my jam

1 Like

And yes Illinois is rec approved

1 Like

Iowa is the land of soybean/corn aaaaand hate for cannabis yet has the best soil for it lol like bruh grow the shit, our sandy/black soil is gold for crops

1 Like